House for sale - Rebecq
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Rebecq (1430) + Suburbs
33 properties for sale or for rent in Rebecq (Nijvel / Nivelles), a municipality of 39.3 km² in which 10,979 people reside with fewer men than women (50.4%). The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (74%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,204€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 90.2% Belgium
- 3.5% Italy
- 1.6% France
- 1.2% Portugal
- 0.8% Spain
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 1.7% Other
In Rebecq, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Nathalie, Maria, Isabelle and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Michel, Jean, Philippe, Marc and Nicolas.
On average, the homes you come across in Rebecq will have 6 rooms and is therefore within the Belgian average. In general, buildings were built around 1928 and the breakdown is as follows: 93.2% houses and 6.8% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 35.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.7% semi-closed type houses
- 26.4% houses of the closed type
- 6.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 29 houses for sale, 8 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Rebecq are as follows:
- 406356€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 309925€ for a flat for sale
- 850€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Rebecq for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 160000€ while the most expensive is at 1200000€. In Rebecq, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 378900€ while the lowest price is at 185000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 850€ but drops to 850€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Rebecq has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 37 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 33 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 27 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 22 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 20 companies present in "other human health activities"
- 19 companies active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
In Rebecq, you are close to an access to the highway A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)): you will be there in 3 minutes from the centre of Rebecq. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 9 minutes.
In Rebecq, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Intermarché and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 10 nurseries ("Soeurs Lucrèce Et Louisa" or "Agnès Elongo" for example), 8 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale"), 8 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Communale Fondamentale" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Géry") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Rebecq with 4 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 116: Soignies - Br.-le-Comte - Rebecq -Tubize - Halle
- Bus TEC, Line 200: Proxibus de Rebecq
- Bus TEC, Line 471: Sint-Pieters-Kapelle - Enghien/Edingen - Halle
- Bus TEC, Line 472: Enghien/Edingen - Tubize
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Hennuyères", "Tubeke / Tubize", "'S Gravenbrakel / Braine-Le-Comte", "Edingen / Enghien", "Lembeek".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport" and is 34 minutes away by car or 123 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Rebecq has no shared cars on its territory.