House for sale - Poperinge
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Poperinge (8970) + Suburbs
115 properties for sale or for rent in Poperinge (Ieper / Ypres), commune of 120.4 km²: 19,702 people live in this area where there are more women (50.4%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (76%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 17,121€ net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 97.1% Belgium
- 0.9% France
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.1% Somalia
- 0.1% Iraq
- 0.8% Other
Marc, Luc, Patrick, Jan and Johan are the most common first names for men in Poperinge and Maria, Marie, Rita, Martine and Monique for women.
The average number of rooms in Poperinge is about 6.6 either above the country's average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1944 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 9.1% apartment buildings and 90.9% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 36% open type houses, farms, castles
- 30.1% houses of the closed type
- 18.7% semi-closed type houses
- 8.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.5% commercial houses
- 2.3% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 9 houses for rent, 44 houses for sale, 60 flats for sale and 16 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Poperinge are as follows:
- 279505€ for a house to buy
- 740€ per month for a house to rent
- 279234€ for a flat on sale
- 601€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Poperinge is 595000€ and the lowest price is 99000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1025€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 182€. In Poperinge, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 460000€ while the lowest price is at 179000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 730€ but drops to 1€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Poperinge and work in these fields:
- 292 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 92 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 67 companies in the field "joinery installation"
- 61 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 57 companies present in "electrical installation"
- 56 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
The motorway A19 (Kortrijk - Ieper) is easily accessible to the residents of Poperinge: 12 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A18 / E40 motorway (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) to 27 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Poperinge:
- N 304
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Delhaize, 1 SPAR and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 9 nurseries (such as the nursery "Hopliedou" or "De Coole Kikker"), 13 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Waaier" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 12 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool De Zonnewijzer" or "Vrije Basisschool De Zonnewijzer") and 21 secondary schools ("Sint-Janscollege 2" or "Sint-Janscollege 1").
You will find 7 lines of bus different lines that stop in Poperinge:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 29: Tienen Station - Tienen Industriepark
- Bus De Lijn, Line 51: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Zolder - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 57: Gent - Watervliet
- Bus De Lijn, Line 60: Kortrijk - Heule - Lendelede - Izegem - Roeselare
- Bus De Lijn, Line 61: Maaseik - Vroenhoven - Tongeren
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Poperinge", "Ieper / Ypres", "Komen / Comines", "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Wervik".
Poperinge offers solutions for electric vehicles: 4 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 66 minutes by public transport.
A bicycle "Blue-bike" can be rented through one of the 1 available stations. Poperinge has no shared cars at the moment.