House for sale - Pittem
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Pittem (8740) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Pittem (8740) + Suburbs
26 properties for sale or for rent in Pittem (Tielt), as which has 6,738 inhabitants in an area of 34.7 km² with slightly more men (50.6%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (77%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,097€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.1% Belgium
- 1.6% Poland
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.1% Iraq
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% Netherlands
- 0.1% Slovakia
- 0.9% Other
The most common first names for women in Pittem are Maria, Marie, Carine, Rita and Martine and the most common first names for men are Geert, Luc, Dirk, Patrick and Bart.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Pittem has 6 rooms or as much as the average in the country. With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1960 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 8.9% apartment buildings and 91.1% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 48.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.6% semi-closed type houses
- 14.7% houses of the closed type
- 8.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.4% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 6 houses are for sale, there are also 31 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Pittem:
- 252917€ for a house for sale
- 750€ per month for a rented house
- 298659€ for a flat for sale
- 715€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Pittem is 349000€ and the lowest price is 128000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 750€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 750€. In Pittem, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 490799.93€ while the lowest price is at 235938.5€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 800€ but drops to 670€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Pittem and work in these fields:
- 98 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 45 companies in the field "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
- 39 corporations in the field "activities of head offices"
- 38 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 37 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 37 firms active in "joinery installation"
Living in Pittem, you will not be far from an entrance to the A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) motorway, which is 7 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A10 / E40 motorway (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) is also accessible in 17 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Pittem:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 3 nurseries ("Drommels" or "'T Vlinderke" for example), 2 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Akker" or "Vrije Basisschool Pit"), 2 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool De Akker" or "Vrije Basisschool Pit") but no secondary school.
You will find 5 lines of bus different lines that stop in Pittem:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 73: Gent - Oostakker - Zelzate/Wachtebeke Overslag
- Bus De Lijn, Line 77: Deinze - Gent - Lochristi - Beervelde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 78: Zevergem - De Pinte - Gent - Lochristi - Lokeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 80: Roeselare - Ardooie - Pittem - Tielt
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Tielt", "Izegem", "Ingelmunster", "Lichtervelde", "Roeselare / Roulers".
Within the perimeter of Pittem, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 62 minutes by public transport or 21 minutes by car.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Pittem has no shared cars on its territory.