New construction: house for sale - Perwez
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Perwez (5352).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Perwez (1360) + Suburbs
12 properties for sale or for rent in Perwez / Perwijs (Nijvel / Nivelles), a municipality of 51.2 km² in which 9,303 people reside with slightly more women (51.4%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 39 years, residents are mainly owners (75%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,179€. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 95% Belgium
- 1.7% France
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Italy
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.2% Poland
- 1.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Perwez / Perwijs are Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Julie and Véronique and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Nicolas, Philippe and Olivier.
On average, the homes you come across in Perwez / Perwijs will have 6.2 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In general, buildings were built around 1941 and the breakdown is as follows: 82.5% houses and 17.5% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 43.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.6% semi-closed type houses
- 17% buildings and flat blocks
- 13.2% houses of the closed type
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
There are currently 9 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Perwez / Perwijs are as follows:
- 361889€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 288700€ for a flat to buy
- 675€ per month for a flat for rent
In Perwez / Perwijs, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 540000€ while the cheapest is listed at 135000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Perwez / Perwijs, count 288700€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 288700€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 700€ while 650€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Perwez / Perwijs and work in these fields:
- 53 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 35 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 35 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 31 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 27 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 27 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
Residents of Perwez / Perwijs benefit from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 18 minutes.
In Perwez / Perwijs, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 OKay, 1 Intermarché and 1 LIDL.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 11 nurseries ("Hanquet Sophie" or "Les Bouts'Chou" for example), 8 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Malèves-Sainte-Marie Et D'Orbais" or "Ecole Maternelle Libre Ma Petite Ecole"), 7 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Jean-Paul II" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale De Malèves-Sainte-Marie Et D'Orbais") and a secondary school ("Collège Da Vinci").
The bus is at your disposal in Perwez / Perwijs with 7 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 148: Gembloux - Ramillies - Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 202: Proxibus de Perwez
- Bus TEC, Line 543: Bruxelles/Brussel - Wavre - Eghezée
- Bus TEC, Line E1: Jodoigne - Louvain-la-Neuve- Ottignies (Express)
- Bus TEC, Line E82: Namur - Jodoigne
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Lonzée", "Gembloux", "Ernage", "Beuzet", "Chapelle-Dieu".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 124 minutes by public transport or 32 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels South Charleroi Airport".
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Perwez / Perwijs does not offer shared cars.