House for sale - Overijse
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Overijse (3090)
85 properties for sale or for rent in Overijse (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 45 km²: 25,403 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (51%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (75%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 23,713€ net per year. The households own about 1.5 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 82.7% Belgium
- 3.4% Netherlands
- 1.5% France
- 1.3% Germany
- 1.2% Italy
- 1.2% United Kingdom
- 1.2% Romania
- 7.5% Other
The most common first names for women in Overijse are Maria, Marie, Anne, Nathalie and Monique and the most common first names for men are Jean, Marc, Luc, Michel and Philippe.
The average number of rooms in Overijse is about 6.6 or more than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1961 with this distribution: 88.6% houses and 11.4% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 65.1% open type houses, farms, castles
- 14.1% semi-closed type houses
- 11% buildings and flat blocks
- 6% houses of the closed type
- 1.9% commercial houses
- 1.8% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 19 houses for rent, 49 houses for sale, 12 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Overijse are as follows:
- 657456€ for a house on sale
- 2563€ monthly for a rented house
- 316417€ for a flat to buy
- 1051€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Overijse is at 1750000€ while the cheapest is at 185000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 5500€ per month while the lowest is 1100€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Overijse is listed at 750000€ while the cheapest is listed at 90000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1900€ per month and goes down to 650€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Overijse has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 318 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 144 firms present in "legal activities"
- 108 corporations in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 86 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 67 firms active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 65 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
In Overijse, you are close to an access to the highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)): you will be there in 2 minutes from the centre of Overijse. An access to the highway R0 (Brussels ring) can also be reached in 5 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Overijse:
Different supermarkets are available: 3 Delhaize, 1 Delitraiteur, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 13 nurseries (example: "'T Klein Stationneke" or "Dumbo"), 11 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Jezus-Eik" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool O.l.v. Jezus-Eik" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Jozef" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Sint-Martinuscollege 1e Graad" or "Sint-Martinuscollege").
21 lines of bus passing through Overijse, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 341: Etterbeek - Overijse - Terl. - Ottenburg - Waver
- Bus De Lijn, Line 344: Herrmann-Debroux - Overijse - Hamme-Mille
- Bus De Lijn, Line 348: Landen - Ezemaal - Overhespen schoolbediening
- Bus De Lijn, Line 395: Leuven - Overijse - Hoeilaart
- Bus De Lijn, Line 830: Groenendaal - Terv. - Zav. - Machelen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Terhulpen / La Hulpe", "Hoeilaart", "Genval", "Groenendaal / Groenendael", "Rixensart".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 1 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Overijse!
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 15 minutes away by car or 72 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Overijse has no shared cars at the moment.