House for sale - Oudergem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Oudergem (1160)
317 properties for sale or for rent in Auderghem / Oudergem (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale) where 34,013 inhabitants are distributed over 9 km² with fewer men than women (52.2%). The average age is 39 years, residents are majority ownership (51%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,615€. The households own about 0.8 cars or less than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 70.7% Belgium
- 5.1% France
- 2.8% Japan
- 2.2% Italy
- 1.9% Poland
- 1.9% Spain
- 1.7% Romania
- 13.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Auderghem / Oudergem are Marie, Maria, Anne, Isabelle and Jacqueline and the most common first names for men are Jean, Philippe, Michel, Nicolas and Olivier.
In Auderghem / Oudergem, the dwellings have on average 5.2 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1953 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 47.1% houses and 52.9% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 50.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 33.9% houses of the closed type
- 8.5% semi-closed type houses
- 2.7% commercial houses
- 2.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 15 houses are for rent, 28 houses are for sale, there are also 198 flats for sale and 178 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Auderghem / Oudergem:
- 778679€ for a house for sale
- 2326€ monthly for a rented house
- 379139€ for a flat for sale
- 1491€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Auderghem / Oudergem is at 3250000€ while the cheapest is at 275000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 4000€ per month while the lowest is 1250€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Auderghem / Oudergem is listed at 1395000€ while the cheapest is listed at 149000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 4053€ and the cheapest is 550€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Auderghem / Oudergem are located in the following sectors:
- 258 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 200 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 164 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 137 companies present in "architectural activities"
- 84 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 74 firms in the domain "public relations and communication activities"
The motorway R0 (Brussels ring) is easily accessible to the residents of Auderghem / Oudergem: 1 minute drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) to 1 minute.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Auderghem / Oudergem:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 7 Carrefour, 4 Delhaize, 2 Louis Delhaize and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 24 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Petit Bouh!" or also "De Bengeltjes"), 14 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool De Stadsmus Oudergem" or "Vrije Basisschool Lutgardiscollege Wonderwoud"), 14 primary schools (examples: "Centre Scolaire Communal "les Marronniers"" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre L'Autre Ecole") and 7 secondary schools ("Institut Dominique Pire" or "De L'Autre Côté De L'Ecole").
The metro is at your disposal in Auderghem / Oudergem with 1 line such as:
- Metro STIB, line 5 : ERASME - HERRMANN-DEBROUX
Auderghem / Oudergem is served by 2 lines of tram including these lines:
- Tram STIB, line 44 : MONTGOMERY - TERVUREN STATION
- Tram STIB, line 8 : LOUISE - ROODEBEEK
You will find 19 lines of bus different lines that stop in Auderghem / Oudergem:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 348: Landen - Ezemaal - Overhespen schoolbediening
- Bus STIB, Line 17: BEAULIEU - HEILIGENBORRE
- Bus STIB, Line 34: PORTE DE NAMUR - SAINTE-ANNE
- Bus STIB, Line 41: HEROS - TRANSVAAL
- Bus STIB, Line 71: DE BROUCKERE - DELTA
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Delta", "Watermaal / Watermael", "Arcaden / Arcades", "Bosvoorde / Boitsfort", "Etterbeek".
Auderghem / Oudergem offers solutions for electric vehicles: 5 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 44 minutes by public transport or 11 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
A bicycle "Villo!" can be rented through one of the 16 available stations. 4 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.