House for sale - Oudenburg
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Oudenburg (8460) + Suburbs
58 properties for sale or for rent in Oudenburg (Oostende / Ostende), commune of 35.6 km²: 9,381 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (50.1%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 18,943€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars and is therefore within the Belgian average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 97.4% Belgium
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Albania
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.1% France
- 1.2% Other
Johan, Patrick, Luc, Peter and Dirk are the most common first names for men in Oudenburg and Maria, Marie, Rita, Martine and Linda for women.
The average number of rooms in Oudenburg is about 5.6 and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1958 and the breakdown is as follows: 86.5% houses and 13.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 40.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.9% semi-closed type houses
- 18.6% houses of the closed type
- 13% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.9% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
There are currently 46 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 16 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Oudenburg:
- 394749€ for a house to buy
- 863€ monthly for a rented house
- 277213€ for a flat for sale
- 737€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Oudenburg is at 995000€ while the cheapest is at 105000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1050€ per month while the lowest is 675€ per month. In Oudenburg, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 369750€ while the lowest price is at 149000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 900€ but drops to 660€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Oudenburg has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 55 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 46 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 25 companies present in "joinery installation"
- 25 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 24 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 24 corporations active in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Oudenburg benefit from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) also has an access that can be reached in 13 minutes.
These main roads pass through Oudenburg:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shop: 1 OKay.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 5 nurseries (example: "Villa Regenboog" or "Ukkie & Co"), 4 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - H.familie" or "Vrije Basisschool De Tandem"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - H.familie" or "Vrije Basisschool De Tandem") but no secondary school.
7 lines from bus with a stop in Oudenburg, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 21: Jeuk - Montenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 22: UZA - Valaar - Groenplaats
- Bus De Lijn, Line 23: Centraal Station - Dam - Noorderplaats
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Oostende / Ostende", "Zedelgem", "Brugge-Sint-Pieters / Bruges-Saint-Pierre", "Brugge / Bruges", "Blankenberge".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 77 minutes by public transport or 14 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Ostend-Bruges International Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Oudenburg has no shared cars at the moment.