House for sale - Oudenaarde
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Oudenaarde (9700) + Suburbs
314 properties for sale or for rent in Oudenaarde / Audenarde (Oudenaarde / Audenarde) where 31,393 inhabitants are distributed over 68.9 km² with fewer men than women (50.4%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (71%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 20,438€ net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95.5% Belgium
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.3% Russia
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.2% Italy
- 2% Other
Luc, Marc, Johan, Peter and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Oudenaarde / Audenarde for men and Marie, Rita, Ann, Martine and Marleen for women.
In Oudenaarde / Audenarde, the dwellings have on average 6 rooms or as much as the average in the country. With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1953 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 22% apartment buildings and 78% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 28.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.1% houses of the closed type
- 21.2% semi-closed type houses
- 21.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.2% commercial houses
- 0.9% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 17 houses for rent, 112 houses for sale, 160 flats for sale and 62 flats for rent. The current average prices for Oudenaarde / Audenarde are as follows:
- 398284€ for a house for sale
- 881€ monthly for a rented house
- 276611€ for a flat to buy
- 742€ per month for a flat for rent
In Oudenaarde / Audenarde, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 2450000€ while the cheapest is listed at 115000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1100€ while the lowest rent is 650€. The most expensive flat for sale in Oudenaarde / Audenarde is listed at 1695000€ while the cheapest is listed at 105000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 1120€ and the cheapest is 525€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Oudenaarde / Audenarde and work in these fields:
- 135 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 129 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 99 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 87 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 81 corporations present in "legal activities"
- 78 companies in the field "joinery installation"
In Oudenaarde / Audenarde, you are close to an access to the highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)): you will be there in 13 minutes from the centre of Oudenaarde / Audenarde. An access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) can also be reached in 20 minutes.
In Oudenaarde / Audenarde, you will also have access to these main roads:
The following shops are located in the town: 3 Delhaize, 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 16 nurseries (such as the nursery "Kinderopvang Lolliepop" or "Groepsopvang Pagadderke"), 20 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Freinet- School De Vier Tuinen" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 18 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool") and 32 secondary schools ("Bernardusscholen 3" or "Bernardusscholen 5").
You will find 20 lines of bus different lines that stop in Oudenaarde / Audenarde:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 41: Sint-Truiden - Jeuk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 445: Brasschaat - Gooreind - Kalmthout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 47: Genk - Zonhoven - Halveweg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 485: Snelbus Leuven - Lubbeek - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 83: Antwerpen L.O.- Beveren - Kallo - Kieldrecht
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Oudenaarde / Audenarde", "Eine", "Sint-Denijs-Boekel", "Zingem", "Anzegem".
Within the perimeter of Oudenaarde / Audenarde, you will find 5 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 28 minutes away by car or 66 minutes by public transport.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 1 station available in the municipality. 3 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.