House for sale - Oosterzele
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Oosterzele (9860) + Suburbs
20 properties for sale or for rent in Oosterzele (Gent / Gand), commune of 43.6 km²: 13,590 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of men (50.1%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (82%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 21,869€ net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 98.4% Belgium
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% France
- 0.1% Czech republic
- 0.6% Other
Luc, Marc, Johan, Dirk and Bart are the most common first names for men in Oosterzele and Marie, Rita, Ann, Carine and Els for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Oosterzele will have 6.2 rooms or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1953 and the breakdown is as follows: 95.6% houses and 4.4% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 48.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 30.5% semi-closed type houses
- 12.6% houses of the closed type
- 4.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.1% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
17 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Oosterzele are as follows:
- 882391€ for a house to buy
- 950€ per month for a house to rent
- 0€ for a flat to buy
- 913€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Oosterzele for a house is 950€ while the lowest is 950€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 381231€ while the most expensive is at 2325000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Oosterzele is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 950€ per month and goes down to 875€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Oosterzele has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 99 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 58 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 51 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 46 companies present in "joinery installation"
- 41 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 40 firms active in "mixed farming"
In Oosterzele, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Oosterzele. An access to the highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) can also be reached in 11 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Oosterzele:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 6 nurseries ("'T Zoetebieke" or "De Blokkentoren" for example), 11 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Oosterzele" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool"), 9 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool Oosterzele" or "Go! Basisschool De Leefschool Oosterzele") but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Oosterzele with 10 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 20: Tessenderlo - Meerhout - Geel/Mol
- Bus De Lijn, Line 440: Oostmalle - Brecht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 46: Hasselt/Zonhoven - Boxbergheide - Genk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Moortsele", "Scheldewindeke", "Landskouter", "Balegem-Dorp", "Gontrode".
Oosterzele offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 37 minutes by car or 108 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Oosterzele has no shared cars at the moment.