House for sale - Nijlen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Nijlen (2560) + Suburbs
47 properties for sale or for rent in Nijlen (Mechelen / Malines), as which has 22,949 inhabitants in an area of 39.2 km² with a higher proportion of women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are mainly owners (82%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 19,926€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.7% Belgium
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Iraq
- 0.1% Spain
- 1.1% Other
Jozef, Jan, Marc, Peter and Luc are the first names you will come across the most in Nijlen for men and Maria, Rita, Ann, Nicole and Nancy for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Nijlen has 5.7 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1966 with this distribution: 86.2% houses and 13.8% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 38.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 37.4% semi-closed type houses
- 13.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 7.5% houses of the closed type
- 1.7% commercial houses
- 1.6% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 43 houses for sale, 12 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average prices for Nijlen are as follows:
- 436769€ for a house for sale
- 1700€ monthly for a rented house
- 258155€ for a flat for sale
- 734€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Nijlen is 1245000€ and the lowest price is 319500€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1700€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1700€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Nijlen is listed at 316700€ while the cheapest is listed at 179000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 800€ per month and goes down to 650€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Nijlen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 106 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 82 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 67 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 57 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 53 corporations present in "electrical installation"
- 52 firms present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Nijlen: 5 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A21 / E34 motorway (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) to 10 minutes.
These main roads pass through Nijlen:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 SPAR, 1 Albert Heijn and 1 Carrefour.
For education, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("Kinderopvang Robbedoes" or "Jubelientje" for example), 10 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Goezo !" or "Go! Basisschool Bisterveld"), 9 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Ceder" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Goezo !") and 3 secondary schools ("Sint-Calasanzinstituut" or "Kardinaal Van Roey-Instituut").
The bus is at your disposal in Nijlen with 8 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 150: Lier - Nijlen - Herentals
- Bus De Lijn, Line 151: Lier - Nijlen - Herenthout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 152: Lier - Nijlen - Grobbendonk - Vorselaar
- Bus De Lijn, Line 943: Belbus Nijlen - Herenthout - Putte - Heist
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Nijlen", "Kessel", "Bouwel", "Berlaar", "Melkouwen".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 19 minutes away by car or 33 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Nijlen does not offer shared cars.