House for sale - Nassogne
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Nassogne (6950) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Nassogne (6950) + Suburbs
6 properties for sale or for rent in Nassogne (Marche-en-Famenne), commune of 113.1 km²: 5,498 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (51.3%). The inhabitants are in majority owners (74%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 40 years and their average income is 17,031€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 96.8% Belgium
- 1.1% France
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.1% Poland
- 1% Other
Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Alain are the most common first names for men in Nassogne and Marie, Nathalie, Anne, Isabelle and Monique for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Nassogne will have 6.7 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1935 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 10.1% apartment buildings and 89.9% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 53.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.7% semi-closed type houses
- 9.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 6.2% other types of buildings
- 5.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% commercial houses
6 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Nassogne:
- 226500€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Nassogne is 365000€ and the lowest price is 135000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. In Nassogne, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 0€ while the lowest price is at 0€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 0€ but drops to 0€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Nassogne has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 41 companies in the field "mixed farming"
- 18 companies present in "electrical installation"
- 15 corporations active in "logging"
- 15 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 15 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 14 firms in the domain "joinery installation"
The motorway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is easily accessible to the residents of Nassogne: 19 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A26 / E25 motorway (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) to 23 minutes.
In Nassogne, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shop: 1 SPAR.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 11 nurseries ("Les P'Tites Chouettes" or "C. D." for example), 9 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Grune" or "Ecole Communale De La Lhomme"), 9 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Grune" or "Ecole Communale De La Lhomme" for example) but no secondary school.
You will find 9 lines of bus different lines that stop in Nassogne:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Jambes (Petit-Ry) - Saint-Marc (Pl. Communale)
- Bus TEC, Line 11d: Proxibus de Nassogne
- Bus TEC, Line 162b: Libramont - Jemelle
- Bus TEC, Line 420: Aye - Jemelle - Nassogne
- Bus TEC, Line E78: Bastogne - Marloie - Marche - Namur
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Forrières", "Grupont", "Rochefort-Jemelle", "Marloie", "Marche-En-Famenne".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 52 minutes away by car or 172 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Nassogne does not offer shared cars.