House for sale - Namur
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Namur (5000) + Suburbs
271 properties for sale or for rent in Namur / Namen (Namen / Namur), a municipality of 175.9 km² in which 110,779 people reside with a higher proportion of women (51.6%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are majority ownership (55%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 18,159€ net per year. There is an average of 1 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 91.9% Belgium
- 1.7% France
- 1.1% Italy
- 0.4% Morocco
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.4% Cameroon
- 0.4% Congo
- 3.8% Other
The most common first names for women in Namur / Namen are Marie, Anne, Françoise, Isabelle and Nathalie and the most common first names for men are Jean, Michel, Philippe, Pierre and Nicolas.
In Namur / Namen, the dwellings have on average 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1941 and the breakdown is as follows: 68.7% houses and 31.3% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 29.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 28.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.6% houses of the closed type
- 14.4% semi-closed type houses
- 4.6% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 22 houses are for sale, there are also 178 flats for sale and 70 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Namur / Namen:
- 506217€ for a house up for sale
- 875€ monthly for a house for rent
- 267559€ for a flat for sale
- 691€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Namur / Namen for a house is 900€ while the lowest is 850€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 130000€ while the most expensive is at 1480000€. In Namur / Namen, count 578934€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 30000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 1200€ while 380€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Namur / Namen has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 389 companies present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 379 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 332 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 276 companies active in "legal activities"
- 240 firms active in "architectural activities"
- 194 corporations present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Living in Namur / Namen, you will not be far from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway, which is 7 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 9 minutes.
These main roads pass through Namur / Namen:
The following shops are located in the town: 14 Delhaize, 11 Carrefour, 7 Aldi, 4 Louis Delhaize, 4 SPAR, 3 Trafic, 3 Colruyt, 2 Match / Smatch, 2 Intermarché, 2 LIDL and 1 Bio-Planet.
For education, the municipality contains 91 nurseries (example: "Jennifer Nicolas" or "L. S."), 55 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre De La Providence" or "Ecole Saint-Jean-Baptiste 2"), 60 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Communale De Namur I" or "École Primaire De La Providence De Champion") and 30 secondary schools ("Institut Saint-Joseph" or "Ecole Hoteliere Provinciale De Namur").
49 lines of bus passing through Namur / Namen, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Jambes (Petit-Ry) - Saint-Marc (Pl. Communale)
- Bus TEC, Line 27: Salzinnes (Balances) - Champion - Vedrin
- Bus TEC, Line 5: Salzinnes (Hayettes) - Beez
- Bus TEC, Line 9: Jambes (Amée) - Flawinne
- Bus TEC, Line A: Belgrade - Jambes - Erpent
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ronet", "Namen / Namur", "Jambes", "Jambes-Est", "Flawinne".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 11 recharging stations are available in Namur / Namen.
The nearest airport is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 108 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Li Bia Vélo" thanks to the 28 stations available in the commune. You will find 18 stations "Cambio" in the commune.