House for sale - Morlanwelz
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Morlanwelz (7140) + Suburbs
40 properties for sale or for rent in Morlanwelz (La Louvière), commune of 20.4 km²: 19,065 people live in this area where there are more women (51.6%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 41 years, residents are majority ownership (71%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 15,890€. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 86.8% Belgium
- 9.6% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.3% Algeria
- 0.2% Morocco
- 1.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Morlanwelz are Maria, Nathalie, Marie, Isabelle and Jacqueline and the most common first names for men are Michel, Giuseppe, Salvatore, Philippe and David.
The average number of rooms in Morlanwelz is about 5.5 or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1918 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 87.5% houses and 12.5% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 37.7% houses of the closed type
- 26.6% semi-closed type houses
- 19.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 12% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 1.7% commercial houses
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 27 houses for sale, 11 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Morlanwelz are as follows:
- 162500€ for a house for sale
- 800€ per month for a rented house
- 201909€ for a flat on sale
- 750€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Morlanwelz is 395000€ and the lowest price is 49000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 800€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 800€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Morlanwelz is listed at 359000€ while the cheapest is listed at 89000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 750€ per month and goes down to 750€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Morlanwelz are located in the following sectors:
- 75 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 49 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 36 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 33 firms present in "electrical installation"
- 21 corporations active in "other human health activities"
- 20 firms active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
In Morlanwelz, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Morlanwelz. An access to the highway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) can also be reached in 10 minutes.
In Morlanwelz, you will also have access to these main roads:
- N 563
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 SPAR, 1 Intermarché, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("Les Mini-Bouts" or "M. T." for example), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Des Trieux" or "Ecole Communale Des Trieux"), 12 primary schools ("Ecole Primaire Communale" or "Ecole Communale Des Trieux" for example) and 4 secondary schools ("Institut Provincial D'Enseignement Charles Deliege" or "Institut Provincial D'Enseignement Charles Deliege").
5 lines of bus passing through Morlanwelz, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus NMBS/SNCB, Line BUS: Tournai -- Mouscron
- Bus TEC, Line 132: La Louvière - Morlanwelz - Binche
- Bus TEC, Line 133: La Louvière - Binche - Morlanwelz
- Bus TEC, Line 30: Angre - Saint-Ghislain
- Bus TEC, Line 82: Mons - Trazegnies
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Morlanwelz", "Carnieres", "Piéton", "Leval", "La Louvière-Zuid / La Louvière-Sud".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 96 minutes by public transport or 14 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Morlanwelz does not offer shared cars.