House for sale - Montigny-le-Tilleul
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Montigny-le-Tilleul (6110) + Suburbs
39 properties for sale or for rent in Montigny-Le-Tilleul (Charleroi), as which has 10,112 inhabitants in an area of 15.2 km² with more women (52.9%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 45 years, residents are in majority owners (73%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,988€. The households own about 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 93.4% Belgium
- 3.4% Italy
- 1.1% France
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Turkey
- 0.2% Greece
- 0.1% Morocco
- 1.3% Other
Jean, Philippe, Michel, Pierre and Christian are the first names you will come across the most in Montigny-Le-Tilleul for men and Marie, Anne, Françoise, Nathalie and Christine for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Montigny-Le-Tilleul will have 5.9 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1941 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 9.6% apartment buildings and 90.4% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 43% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.7% semi-closed type houses
- 15.4% houses of the closed type
- 9.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.3% other types of buildings
- 1.3% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 33 houses for sale, 5 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average prices for Montigny-Le-Tilleul are as follows:
- 363034€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 321180€ for a flat to buy
- 850€ per month for a flat for rent
In Montigny-Le-Tilleul, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1195000€ while the cheapest is listed at 169000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Montigny-Le-Tilleul is listed at 476000€ while the cheapest is listed at 169000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 850€ per month and goes down to 850€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Montigny-Le-Tilleul has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 39 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 31 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 29 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 23 firms present in "legal activities"
- 19 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 17 companies active in "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
Living in Montigny-Le-Tilleul, you will not be far from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway, which is 9 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 9 minutes.
These main roads pass through Montigny-Le-Tilleul:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("B. F." or "S. S." for example), 8 nursery schools ("Groupe Scolaire Fougères-Landelies" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Jean Berchmans"), 8 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Jean Berchmans" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Saint-Jean Berchmans") but no secondary school.
12 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Montigny-Le-Tilleul like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 173: Piéton - Fontaine - Landelies - Charleroi-Sud
- Bus TEC, Line 70: Montigny-le-Tilleul (Vésale) - Charleroi Sud
- Bus TEC, Line 71: Charleroi Sud - Monceau-sur-Sambre (Moulin)
- Bus TEC, Line 75: Goutroux (Pairotte) - Gozée - Thuillies
- Bus TEC, Line 77: Goutroux (Pairotte) - Montigny-le-Tilleul (Vésale)
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Landelies", "Hourpes", "Marchienne-Zone", "Jamioulx", "Beignée".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 13 minutes by car or 63 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Montigny-Le-Tilleul has no shared cars on its territory.