House for sale - Mont-Saint-Guibert
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Mont-Saint-Guibert (1435) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Mont-Saint-Guibert (1435) + Suburbs
48 properties for sale or for rent in Mont-Saint-Guibert (Nijvel / Nivelles), a municipality of 18.7 km² in which 7,771 people reside with more women (50.5%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 39 years, they are mainly owners (67%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 21,044 € net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 93.8% Belgium
- 2.1% France
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Congo
- 2.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Mont-Saint-Guibert are Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Isabelle and Françoise and the most common first names for men are Jean, Olivier, Michel, Philippe and Marc.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Mont-Saint-Guibert has 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1951 with this distribution: 76.6% houses and 23.4% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 43.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 20.6% semi-closed type houses
- 8.7% houses of the closed type
- 4.1% other types of buildings
- 1.3% commercial houses
At the moment 3 houses are for rent, 4 houses are for sale, there are also 34 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. The current average prices for Mont-Saint-Guibert are as follows:
- 373500€ for a house on sale
- 1317€ per month for a rented house
- 346849€ for a flat on sale
- 903€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Mont-Saint-Guibert is 615000€ and the lowest price is 225000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1500€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1100€. In Mont-Saint-Guibert, count 477000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 192000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 1080€ while 790€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Mont-Saint-Guibert and work in these fields:
- 83 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 46 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 31 companies in the field "computer programming activities"
- 30 companies in the field "engineering activities and related technical consultancy"
- 30 corporations active in "landscape service activities"
- 27 corporations active in "other human health activities"
The motorway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) is easily accessible to the residents of Mont-Saint-Guibert: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) to 15 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Mont-Saint-Guibert:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Bio-Planet, 1 SPAR, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 9 nurseries (such as the nursery "Sophie Janssens" or "Les Hirondelles"), 2 nursery schools ("Institut Notre-Dame Des Hayeffes - Cycles 2,5 - 8" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Nil-Saint-Vincent"), 3 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Autonome Nil-Saint-Vincent" or "Institut Notre-Dame Des Hayeffes - Cycles 8-12" for example) and a secondary school ("College Des Hayeffes").
Mont-Saint-Guibert is served by 8 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 24: Wavre - Corbais - Nil - Chastre
- Bus TEC, Line 31: Ottignies - Louvain-la-Neuve - Bruyères
- Bus TEC, Line 34: Chastre - Walhain - Mont-Saint-Guibert - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line 51: Villers-la-Ville - St-Géry - Mont-St-Guibert - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line 52: Gembloux - Chastre - Louvain-la-Neuve
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Mont-Saint-Guibert", "Blanmont", "Court-Saint-Étienne", "Louvain-La-Neuve", "Chastre".
Within the perimeter of Mont-Saint-Guibert, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 28 minutes by car or 66 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels South Charleroi Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Mont-Saint-Guibert has no shared cars on its territory.