House for sale - Mettet
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Mettet (5640) + Suburbs
16 properties for sale or for rent in Mettet (Namen / Namur), commune of 116.9 km²: 13,102 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (50.9%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, residents are in majority owners (76%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 18,167€. Households have on average 1.4 cars is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.2% Belgium
- 1.1% Italy
- 0.8% France
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Chinea
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.6% Other
Jean, Michel, Alain, Philippe and Eric are the first names you will come across the most in Mettet for men and Marie, Isabelle, Nathalie, Anne and Martine for women.
The average number of rooms in Mettet is about 6.3 is higher than the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1927 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 6.2% apartment buildings and 93.8% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 45.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 28.6% semi-closed type houses
- 14.3% houses of the closed type
- 5.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.8% other types of buildings
- 2% commercial houses
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 12 houses are for sale, there are also 0 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Mettet:
- 234958€ for a house on sale
- 850€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat on sale
- 848€ per month for a flat for rent
In Mettet, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 475000€ while the cheapest is listed at 50000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 850€ while the lowest rent is 850€. In Mettet, count 0€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 0€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 950€ while 785€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Mettet and work in these fields:
- 91 corporations present in "mixed farming"
- 51 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 36 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 36 companies active in "landscape service activities"
- 29 companies active in "electrical installation"
- 23 firms active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
Living in Mettet, you will not be far from an entrance to the A54 / E420 (Nivelles - Charleroi) motorway, which is 22 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) is also accessible in 20 minutes.
In Mettet, you will also have access to these main roads:
- Rue de Bambois
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Intermarché, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 14 nurseries (example: "Saint Gerard - L'Ile Aux Enfants" or "Biesme - Le Manège Enchanté"), 12 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Thérèse" or "Ecole Communale De Mettet I"), 12 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Communale De Mettet I" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Thérèse") but no secondary school.
9 lines from bus with a stop in Mettet, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 137: Acoz - Mettet
- Bus TEC, Line 150a: Tamines - Ermeton-sur-Biert
- Bus TEC, Line 6: Namur - Mettet
- Bus TEC, Line 61: Florennes - Mettet / Ermeton-sur-Biert
- Bus TEC, Line 64: Namur - Biesme
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Tamines", "Aiseau", "Châtelet", "Le Campinaire", "Farciennes".
Within the perimeter of Mettet, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport" and is 25 minutes away by car or 97 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Mettet has no shared cars at the moment.