House for sale - Martelange
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Martelange (6630).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Martelange (6630)
10 properties for sale or for rent in Martelange (Aarlen / Arlon) where 1,876 inhabitants are distributed over 30 km² with a higher proportion of men (50.9%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 37 years, residents are mostly owners (68%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,721€. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 87% Belgium
- 2.9% France
- 2.8% Luxembourg
- 1.9% Portugal
- 1% Italy
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.6% Afghanistan
- 2.9% Other
The most common first names for women in Martelange are Marie, Isabelle, Maria, Nathalie and Catherine and the most common first names for men are Jean, Eric, Olivier, Sébastien and Daniel.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Martelange has 5.9 rooms or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1933 and the breakdown is as follows: 91.8% houses and 8.2% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 46.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26% semi-closed type houses
- 12.9% houses of the closed type
- 7.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.4% other types of buildings
- 3.3% commercial houses
There are currently 7 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 2 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Martelange:
- 297857€ for a house on sale
- 1200€ monthly for a house for rent
- 248000€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Martelange is at 695000€ while the cheapest is at 115000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1200€ per month while the lowest is 1200€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Martelange is listed at 298000€ while the cheapest is listed at 198000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Martelange and work in these fields:
- 6 companies in the field "joinery installation"
- 4 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 3 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 3 corporations in the field "other personal service activities n.e.c."
- 3 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 2 firms in the domain "logging"
The motorway A26 / E25 (Liège - Bastogne - Neufchâteau) is easily accessible to the residents of Martelange: 16 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A4 / E411 - E25 motorway (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) to 19 minutes.
In Martelange, you will also have access to these main roads:
- N 23
- CR 312
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 1 nursery ("La Forêt Des Contes"), 2 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre De La Haute-Sûre" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Martelange"), 2 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre De La Haute-Sûre" or "Ecole Fondamentale Autonome De Martelange" for example) but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Martelange with 6 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 2: Jambes (Amée) - Saint-Servais (Beau-Vallon)
- Bus TEC, Line 54/4: Martelange - Habay
- Bus TEC, Line 60: Saint-Hubert - Neufchâteau - Martelange
- Bus TEC, Line 80: Namur (Gare) - Jambes (La Sauge)
- Bus TEC, Line E69: Liège - Bastogne - Arlon
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Habay", "Stockem", "Viville", "Aarlen / Arel / Arlon", "Marbehan".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 207 minutes by public transport or 70 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Martelange does not offer shared cars.