House for sale - Manage
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Manage (7170) + Suburbs
24 properties for sale or for rent in Manage (Zinnik / Soignies), as which has 23,308 inhabitants in an area of 19.4 km² with slightly more women (50.9%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 40 years, they are mostly owners (65%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 14,812 € net per year. There is an average of 1.1 cars per household and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 87.5% Belgium
- 7.5% Italy
- 1% France
- 0.7% Morocco
- 0.6% Spain
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.3% Congo
- 2.1% Other
Michel, Philippe, Jean, Giuseppe and David are the first names you will come across the most in Manage for men and Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Martine and Isabelle for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Manage will have 5.4 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1923 and the breakdown is as follows: 87.1% houses and 12.9% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 41.4% houses of the closed type
- 27.7% semi-closed type houses
- 14.7% open type houses, farms, castles
- 12.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 2% commercial houses
- 1.8% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 20 houses are for sale, there are also 1 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. The current average prices for Manage are as follows:
- 206295€ for a house up for sale
- 925€ per month for a house to rent
- 139000€ for a flat for sale
- 720€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Manage for a house is 925€ while the lowest is 925€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 30000€ while the most expensive is at 425000€. In Manage, count 139000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 139000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 780€ while 660€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Manage has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 80 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 50 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 42 firms in the domain "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 30 companies in the field "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
- 29 corporations in the field "electrical installation"
- 28 firms active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
In Manage, you are close to an access to the highway A15 / E42 (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège): you will be there in 0 minutes from the centre of Manage. An access to the highway A7 / E19 - E42 (Halle - Nivelles - Mons - (Valenciennes, France)) can also be reached in 3 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Manage:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 LIDL and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 9 nurseries (such as the nursery "F. A." or "M. L."), 15 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Libre" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale"), 15 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Communale Coq-Cau-Bois" or "Ecole Communale Fondamentale") and 4 secondary schools ("Athenee Provincial Warocque" or "Institut Provincial De Nursing Du Centre").
13 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Manage like the following lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 167: La Louvière - Luttre
- Bus TEC, Line 23: Mons - Hyon - Asquillies
- Bus TEC, Line 26: Soignies - Horrues
- Bus TEC, Line 33: Manage - La Louvière - Besonrieux- Familleureux
- Bus TEC, Line 72: Baulers - Nivelles - Manage
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Manage", "Familleureux", "Godarville", "La Louvière-Centrum / La Louvière-Centre", "Morlanwelz".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 1 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Manage!
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels South Charleroi Airport". It is 63 minutes by public transport or 12 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Manage has no shared cars at the moment.