House for sale - Malle
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Malle (2390) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Malle (2390) + Suburbs
27 properties for sale or for rent in Malle (Antwerpen / Anvers), commune of 51.9 km²: 15,561 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 42 years, residents are in majority owners (72%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,181€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 94.3% Belgium
- 2.7% Netherlands
- 0.7% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% India
- 0.1% Germany
- 1.5% Other
Jan, Jozef, Luc, Marc and Dirk are the first names you will come across the most in Malle for men and Maria, Rita, Ann, Ingrid and Marleen for women.
In Malle, the dwellings have on average 5.9 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1971 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 24.1% apartment buildings and 75.9% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 49.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 18.8% semi-closed type houses
- 4.4% houses of the closed type
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 1.7% commercial houses
9 houses are for sale in the municipality, 1 houses for rent, 16 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Malle:
- 520833€ for a house on sale
- 1370€ monthly for a rented house
- 359238€ for a flat to buy
- 650€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Malle is 789000€ and the lowest price is 299000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1370€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1370€. The most expensive flat for sale in Malle is listed at 540000€ while the cheapest is listed at 199900€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 650€ and the cheapest is 650€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Malle and work in these fields:
- 105 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 59 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 50 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 49 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 46 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 38 companies present in "electrical installation"
Living in Malle, you will not be far from an entrance to the A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 7 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A1 / E19 motorway (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 10 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Malle:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 Albert Heijn, 1 SPAR, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 8 nurseries (such as the nursery "Janneman" or "Boelieboe"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Kleuterschool - Immaculata" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Horizon"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool 'T Park" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege") and 10 secondary schools ("Immaculata Instituut" or "Sint-Jan Berchmanscollege").
20 lines from bus with a stop in Malle, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 410: Brussel - Tervuren - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 417: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Turnhout via Zoersel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 429: Sneldienst Antwerpen-Herentals via Zoersel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 440: Oostmalle - Brecht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 607: Sint-Job - Sint-Antonius - scholen Malle
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Noorderkempen", "Tielen", "Bouwel", "Herentals", "Wolfstee".
Within the perimeter of Malle, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)". It is 55 minutes by public transport or 24 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Malle does not seem to offer shared cars.