House for sale - Maldegem
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Maldegem (9990) + Suburbs
88 properties for sale or for rent in Maldegem (Eeklo), as which has 23,774 inhabitants in an area of 95.6 km² with slightly more men (50%) than women in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,957€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.2% Belgium
- 1.2% Netherlands
- 0.9% Poland
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.1% Bulgaria
- 0.1% France
- 0.1% Hungary
- 0.9% Other
The most common first names for women in Maldegem are Marie, Rita, Maria, Carine and Ann and the most common first names for men are Luc, Marc, Geert, Jan and Johan.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Maldegem has 6 rooms or precisely the national average. In general, buildings were built around 1960 and the breakdown is as follows: 86.6% houses and 13.4% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 45.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.8% semi-closed type houses
- 12.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 11% houses of the closed type
- 2.7% commercial houses
- 1.7% other types of buildings
66 houses are for sale in the municipality, 4 houses for rent, 42 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Maldegem are as follows:
- 436542€ for a house for sale
- 970€ per month for a rented house
- 220323€ for a flat on sale
- 737€ per month for a rental flat
In Maldegem, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 1275000€ while the cheapest is listed at 150000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1200€ while the lowest rent is 880€. In Maldegem, count 539000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 122220€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 795€ while 600€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Maldegem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 157 companies active in "mixed farming"
- 147 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 91 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 86 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 83 firms active in "joinery installation"
- 78 companies present in "landscape service activities"
Residents of Maldegem benefit from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway: it is a 21 minute drive from the centre. The highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 28 minutes.
These main roads pass through Maldegem:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 SPAR, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 13 nurseries (such as the nursery "Ukkie-Pukkie Maldegem" or "Briel-Jantje"), 10 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool De Driesprong Maldegem" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Ark I"), 14 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Papaver" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Ark I") and 4 secondary schools ("Virgo Sapientiae Instituut" or "Go! Middenschool Courtmanslaan Maldegem").
The bus is at your disposal in Maldegem with 11 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 185: Belbus Aalter - Maldegem - Knesselare
- Bus De Lijn, Line 26: Sint-Truiden - Engelmanshoven - Heers - Oreye
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58S: Eeklo - Brugge (sneldienst)
- Bus De Lijn, Line 87: Deinze - Aalter - Maldegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Eeklo", "Beernem", "Maria-Aalter", "Oostkamp", "Brugge / Bruges".
Within the perimeter of Maldegem, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport". It is 80 minutes by public transport or 42 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 2 stations "Cambio" !