House for sale - Maasmechelen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Maasmechelen (3630) + Suburbs
70 properties for sale or for rent in Maasmechelen (Tongeren / Tongres), a municipality of 76.9 km² in which 38,516 people reside with fewer men than women (50%). The average age is 41 years, the inhabitants are in majority owners (70%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 15,594€ net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 80.4% Belgium
- 8.6% Netherlands
- 5% Italy
- 1.2% Turkey
- 1.1% Bulgaria
- 0.6% Morocco
- 0.4% Poland
- 2.7% Other
In Maasmechelen, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Anna, Rita and Sandra and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Joseph, Peter, Giuseppe and Patrick.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Maasmechelen has 5.8 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1967 and the breakdown is as follows: 74% houses and 26% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 36.8% semi-closed type houses
- 24.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 24% open type houses, farms, castles
- 9.2% houses of the closed type
- 3.2% other types of buildings
- 2.1% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 33 houses for sale, 143 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Maasmechelen:
- 388197€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 263728€ for a flat for sale
- 841€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Maasmechelen is at 875000€ while the cheapest is at 167500€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. In Maasmechelen, count 650000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 80000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 940€ while 750€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Maasmechelen are located in the following sectors:
- 159 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 134 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 83 companies in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 70 companies present in "beverage serving activities"
- 69 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 62 corporations active in "electrical installation"
In Maasmechelen, you are close to an access to the highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen): you will be there in 1 minute from the centre of Maasmechelen. An access to the highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) can also be reached in 22 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Maasmechelen:
Different supermarkets are available: 3 Delhaize, 2 Aldi, 2 Carrefour, 1 Albert Heijn, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 SPAR and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune contains 8 nurseries (example: "'T Debberke 3" or "De Bijtjes"), 17 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - Proosterbos"), 14 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool - De Triangel" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Jan") and 7 secondary schools ("Provinciale Technische School" or "Go! Maxwell").
11 lines of bus passing through Maasmechelen, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 63: Eisden - Maasmechelen - Lanaken - Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 64: Dilsen-Maasmechelen-Opgrimbie-Rekem O.P.Z
- Bus De Lijn, Line 65: Stokkem-Meeswijk-Maasmechelen-Boorsem-Uikhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 725: Belbus Dilsen-Stokkem-Lanklaar-Maasmechelen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Maastricht", "Genk", "Maastricht Randwyck", "Bilzen", "Bokrijk".
Within the perimeter of Maasmechelen, you will find 4 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 170 minutes by public transport or 39 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Liège Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Maasmechelen has no shared cars at the moment.