New construction: house for sale - Maaseik
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Maaseik (3680) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Maaseik (3680) + Suburbs
71 properties for sale or for rent in Maaseik, commune of 77.2 km²: 25,317 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (50.2%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 17,982€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 84.9% Belgium
- 11.5% Netherlands
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.5% Morocco
- 0.4% Germany
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Romania
- 1.7% Other
Jean, Jan, Mathieu, Peter and Joseph are the first names you will come across the most in Maaseik for men and Maria, Marie, Anna, Elisabeth and Catharina for women.
The average number of rooms in Maaseik is about 5.8 or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1971 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 21.3% apartment buildings and 78.7% houses.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 45.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 17.7% semi-closed type houses
- 8.4% houses of the closed type
- 6.9% other types of buildings
- 2.7% commercial houses
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 40 houses for sale, 26 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Maaseik are as follows:
- 560140€ for a house on sale
- 1800€ per month for a rented house
- 249503€ for a flat to buy
- 772€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Maaseik is at 1975000€ while the cheapest is at 215000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1800€ per month while the lowest is 1800€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Maaseik is listed at 545000€ while the cheapest is listed at 105000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 999€ and the cheapest is 665€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Maaseik and work in these fields:
- 132 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 80 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 69 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 53 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 53 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 45 corporations in the field "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Maaseik benefit from an entrance to the A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) motorway: it is a 18 minute drive from the centre. The highway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) also has an access that can be reached in 38 minutes.
In Maaseik, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Albert Heijn, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 5 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Ferm Kinderopvang De Debberkes" or also "Kidsenzo"), 11 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Hink Stap Sprong" or "Vrije Basisschool - Oeterveld"), 10 primary schools (examples: "Go! Basisschool De Springplank" or "Vrije Lagere School - De Boomgaard") and 13 secondary schools ("Mosa-Rt College Heilig Kruis - Sint- Ursula B" or "Mosa-Rt E.g.s.1").
12 lines from bus with a stop in Maaseik, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 11: Genk - As - Neeroeteren - Maaseik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 302: Maaseik - Leopoldsburg - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 45: Hasselt - Universiteit - Genk - Maaseik/Maastricht
- Bus De Lijn, Line 720: Belbus Kinrooi - Maaseik
- Bus De Lijn, Line 721: Belbus Maaseik - Dilsen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Hamont", "Genk", "Maastricht", "Neerpelt", "Maastricht Randwyck".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 48 minutes by car or 176 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Maaseik has no shared cars on its territory.