House for sale - Lubbeek
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Lubbeek (3210) + Suburbs
18 properties for sale or for rent in Lubbeek (Leuven / Louvain) where 14,559 inhabitants are distributed over 45.3 km² with a higher proportion of women (50.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are in majority owners (84%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 24,502 € net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household or more than the national average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 95.9% Belgium
- 1% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.2% Iraq
- 0.2% Turkey
- 0.2% Ireland
- 1.9% Other
Jan, Luc, Marc, Johan and Bart are the first names you will come across the most in Lubbeek for men and Maria, Marie, Hilde, Christiane and Ann for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Lubbeek has 6.4 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1964 with this distribution: 89.5% houses and 10.5% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 61.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.6% semi-closed type houses
- 10.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.9% houses of the closed type
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 1.1% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 13 houses for sale, 2 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Lubbeek:
- 486923€ for a house up for sale
- 920€ per month for a rented house
- 267482€ for a flat to buy
- 808€ per month for a rental flat
In Lubbeek, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 864000€ while the cheapest is listed at 239000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 920€ while the lowest rent is 920€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Lubbeek is listed at 277058€ while the cheapest is listed at 257905€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 995€ per month and goes down to 620€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Lubbeek has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 135 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 63 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 53 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 47 corporations present in "architectural activities"
- 42 corporations present in "legal activities"
- 42 companies active in "landscape service activities"
Living in Lubbeek, you will not be far from an entrance to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) motorway, which is 10 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is also accessible in 14 minutes.
In Lubbeek, you will also have access to these main roads:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Carrefour.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "Kabouters Wollewei" or "Maartje"), 5 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Stip Linden" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Martinusschool"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Martinusschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool School 3212") but no secondary school.
15 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Lubbeek like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 3: Hasselt - Wellen - Borgloon - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line 370: Leuven - Tielt - Diest
- Bus De Lijn, Line 371: Leuven - Linden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 373: Leuven - Lubbeek - Meensel - Assent
- Bus De Lijn, Line 485: Snelbus Leuven - Lubbeek - Tienen
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Vertrijk", "Leuven / Löwen / Louvain", "Tienen / Thienen / Tirlemont", "Heverlee", "Wezemaal".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 78 minutes by public transport or 26 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Lubbeek does not seem to offer shared cars.