556 properties for sale or for rent in Liège / Luik (Luik / Liège), a municipality of 68.6 km² in which 197,327 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 39 years, the inhabitants are mainly tenants (51%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 14,873€ net per year. Households have on average 0.7 cars is lower than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 81.6% Belgium
- 3.5% Italy
- 2.4% France
- 1.9% Morocco
- 1.5% Spain
- 0.8% Romania
- 0.7% Congo
- 7.6% Other
Jean, Mohamed, Philippe, Michel and Pierre are the most common first names for men in Liège / Luik and Marie, Maria, Anne, Nathalie and Monique for women.
The average number of rooms in Liège / Luik is about 5.3 or less than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1927 and the breakdown is as follows: 64.3% houses and 35.7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 47.3% houses of the closed type
- 32.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.8% semi-closed type houses
- 6.6% commercial houses
- 3.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 1.1% other types of buildings
There are currently 193 houses for sale in this municipality, 7 houses for rent, 352 flats for sale and 97 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Liège / Luik:
- 318591€ for a house up for sale
- 1083€ per month for a house to rent
- 257760€ for a flat for sale
- 993€ monthly for a rented flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Liège / Luik is at 2100000€ while the cheapest is at 19000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1500€ per month while the lowest is 830€ per month. In Liège / Luik, count 1050000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 15000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 2700€ while 475€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Liège / Luik and work in these fields:
- 759 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 645 firms active in "architectural activities"
- 539 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 537 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 404 firms present in "beverage serving activities"
- 377 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
The motorway A25 / E25 (Liège - Visé - (Maastricht, Netherlands)) is easily accessible to the residents of Liège / Luik: 2 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A602 / E25 motorway (A3 <-> A26) to 3 minutes.
These main roads pass through Liège / Luik:
Different supermarkets are available: 24 Carrefour, 15 Delhaize, 7 Aldi, 6 LIDL, 5 Louis Delhaize, 3 Trafic, 3 Colruyt, 1 Cora, 1 Bio-Planet, 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Delitraiteur and 1 Intermarché.
For education, the municipality offers 127 nurseries ("P. M." or "K. M." for example), 110 nursery schools ("Groupe Scolaire Communal Glain - Burenville" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Sainte-Odile - Saint-Albert"), 115 primary schools ("Groupe Scolaire Arnould Clausse - Naniot" or "Ecole Fondamentale Arnould Clausse Laveu 2" for example) and 56 secondary schools ("Institut Saint-Joseph Et Sainte-Julienne" or "Ecole De Coiffure Et De Bioesthetique").
77 lines from bus with a stop in Liège / Luik, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus TEC, Line 1: Coronmeuse - St-Lambert - Guillemins
- Bus TEC, Line 10: Gare Léopold - Beyne - Fléron - Magnée - Romsée
- Bus TEC, Line 29: Rép. Française - Chênée (Thiers) - Les Bruyères
- Bus TEC, Line 4: Boucle urbaine de Liège
- Bus TEC, Line 48: Opéra - Guillemins - Sart-Tilman Université - CHU
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Luik-Sint-Lambertus / Liège-Saint-Lambert", "Luik-Carre / Liège-Carré", "Luik-Guillemins / Liège-Guillemins", "Bressoux", "Herstal".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 13 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Liège / Luik!
In 8 minutes by car or 43 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Blue-bike" through the 1 station available in the municipality. 19 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.