House for sale - Lichtervelde
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Lichtervelde (8810)
69 properties for sale or for rent in Lichtervelde (Roeselare / Roulers) where 8,926 inhabitants are distributed over 26.2 km² with a lower number of women compared to men (50.5%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 42 years, they are mostly owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 18,510 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 97.8% Belgium
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.1% Chinea
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% France
- 0.7% Other
Luc, Geert, Johan, Marc and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Lichtervelde for men and Maria, Rita, Marleen, Marie and Els for women.
The average number of rooms in Lichtervelde is about 6.4 is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1959 and the breakdown is as follows: 88.3% houses and 11.7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 45.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 25.6% semi-closed type houses
- 13.5% houses of the closed type
- 11.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 0.9% other types of buildings
35 houses are for sale in the municipality, 5 houses for rent, 18 flats for sale and 11 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Lichtervelde:
- 310120€ for a house for sale
- 788€ per month for a house to rent
- 260680€ for a flat for sale
- 664€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Lichtervelde for a house is 850€ while the lowest is 750€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 145000€ while the most expensive is at 460000€. In Lichtervelde, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 463750€ while the lowest price is at 149000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 740€ but drops to 550€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Lichtervelde and work in these fields:
- 82 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 43 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 34 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 31 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 30 companies in the field "joinery installation"
- 27 companies active in "electrical installation"
In Lichtervelde, you are close to an access to the highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai): you will be there in 3 minutes from the centre of Lichtervelde. An access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) can also be reached in 14 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Lichtervelde:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "'T Pompoentje" or "Kidz Henri"), 3 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Het Beverbos" or "Vrije Basisschool - 'Tvlot"), 3 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool De Valke" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Het Beverbos") and a secondary school ("Middenschool Sint-Rembert 1").
You will find 8 lines of bus different lines that stop in Lichtervelde:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 32: Beringen - Paal - Tessenderlo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 73: Gent - Oostakker - Zelzate/Wachtebeke Overslag
- Bus De Lijn, Line 74: Tongeren - Liège
- Bus De Lijn, Line 78: Zevergem - De Pinte - Gent - Lochristi - Lokeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 79: Belbusgebied Torhout
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Lichtervelde", "Torhout", "Kortemark", "Roeselare / Roulers", "Zedelgem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 18 minutes away by car or 62 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Lichtervelde does not offer shared cars.