New construction: house for sale - Lede
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Lede (9340) + Suburbs
69 properties for sale or for rent in Lede (Aalst / Alost), a municipality of 29.9 km² in which 18,701 people reside with a higher proportion of women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (78%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 20,864€ net per year. Households have on average 1.2 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 97.3% Belgium
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% Poland
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 0.1% Congo
- 1.2% Other
Marc, Peter, Bart, Luc and Dirk are the first names you will come across the most in Lede for men and Maria, Marie, Rita, Godelieve and Marleen for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Lede has 6 rooms or precisely the national average. The average year of construction of the buildings is 1957 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 88.3% houses and 11.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 33.3% semi-closed type houses
- 27.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.3% houses of the closed type
- 11.1% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.6% other types of buildings
- 2.5% commercial houses
There are currently 50 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 33 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Lede:
- 376898€ for a house on sale
- 1025€ per month for a rented house
- 359716€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Lede is 825000€ and the lowest price is 149000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1200€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 850€. In Lede, count 478741€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 199000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 0€ while 0€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Lede are located in the following sectors:
- 80 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 65 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 41 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 40 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 38 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 37 companies present in "electrical installation"
In Lede, you are close to an access to the highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende): you will be there in 6 minutes from the centre of Lede. An access to the highway A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) can also be reached in 17 minutes.
These main roads pass through Lede:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Match / Smatch, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 7 nurseries ("De Kleine Prins" or "Knabbel En Babbel" for example), 8 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Kleine Prins") and 2 secondary schools ("Stella Matutinacollege" or "Stella Matutinacollege").
Lede is served by 7 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 130: Lier - Kontich - Wilrijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 385: Belbus Lede - Erpe-Mere
- Bus De Lijn, Line 58: Beringen - Lommel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 59: Aalst - Hofstade - Lede - Oordegem - Wetteren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 96: Eeklo - Assenede - Zelzate
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Lede", "Serskamp", "Vijfhuizen", "Aalst-Kerrebroek / Alost Kerrebroek", "Wichelen".
Lede offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 93 minutes by public transport or 30 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Lede does not offer shared cars.