House for sale - Lebbeke
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Lebbeke (9280) + Suburbs
69 properties for sale or for rent in Lebbeke (Dendermonde / Termonde), as which has 19,321 inhabitants in an area of 27.4 km² with slightly more women (50.7%) than men in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mainly owners (77%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 19,731 € net per year. Households have on average 1.3 cars or as much as the average in the country.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.2% Belgium
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.3% Morocco
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.2% Bulgaria
- 1.6% Other
Jan, Marc, Luc, Patrick and Geert are the first names you will come across the most in Lebbeke for men and Maria, Marie, Rita, Ann and Marleen for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Lebbeke will have 5.7 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1957 with this distribution: 83.1% houses and 16.9% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 32.3% houses of the closed type
- 28.5% semi-closed type houses
- 18.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.5% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
At the moment 1 houses are for rent, 35 houses are for sale, there are also 50 flats for sale and 9 flats for rent. The current average prices for Lebbeke are as follows:
- 395779€ for a house to buy
- 950€ per month for a house to rent
- 254496€ for a flat for sale
- 741€ per month for a flat for rent
In Lebbeke, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 795000€ while the cheapest is listed at 200000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 950€ while the lowest rent is 950€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Lebbeke is listed at 360500€ while the cheapest is listed at 155000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 870€ per month and goes down to 620€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Lebbeke are located in the following sectors:
- 81 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 60 firms present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 44 companies active in "electrical installation"
- 43 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 34 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 32 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
Living in Lebbeke, you will not be far from an entrance to the A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) motorway, which is 17 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A14 / E17 motorway (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) is also accessible in 14 minutes.
These main roads pass through Lebbeke:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Delhaize, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour and 1 Colruyt.
For education, the municipality has 8 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Kinderopvang ' T Belleke" or also "'T Kwakkeltje"), 7 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Puzzel" or "Vrije Basisschool Lebbeke B"), 9 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Puzzel" or "Vrije Basisschool Lebbeke B") but no secondary school.
You will find 9 lines of bus different lines that stop in Lebbeke:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 23: Centraal Station - Dam - Noorderplaats
- Bus De Lijn, Line 24: Tienen - Neerlinter - Ransberg - Kortenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 26: Sint-Truiden - Engelmanshoven - Heers - Oreye
- Bus De Lijn, Line 320: Belbus Lebbeke - Buggenhout
- Bus De Lijn, Line 91: Hasselt - Lummen - Tessenderlo - Hulst
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Lebbeke", "Heizijde", "Sint-Gillis / Saint-Gilles-Lez-Termonde", "Baasrode-Zuid / Baesrode-Sud", "Dendermonde / Termonde".
Lebbeke offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 32 minutes by car or 84 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Lebbeke has no shared cars at the moment.