House for sale - Lasne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Lasne (1380) + Suburbs
53 properties for sale or for rent in Lasne (Nijvel / Nivelles), commune of 47.6 km²: 14,244 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51.1%). The average age is 43 years, residents are mainly owners (75%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 26,395€. There is an average of 1.8 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 89.3% Belgium
- 3% France
- 1.2% Portugal
- 0.8% United Kingdom
- 0.8% Italy
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.5% Romania
- 3.8% Other
Jean, Philippe, Pierre, Michel and Olivier are the most common first names for men in Lasne and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Catherine and Isabelle for women.
In Lasne, the dwellings have on average 7.3 rooms or more than the national average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1952 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 94.3% houses and 5.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 75.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 14% semi-closed type houses
- 5.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.2% houses of the closed type
- 1% other types of buildings
- 0.9% commercial houses
There are currently 39 houses for sale in this municipality, 8 houses for rent, 5 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Lasne:
- 1009923€ for a house for sale
- 2856€ monthly for a rented house
- 516087€ for a flat on sale
- 1300€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Lasne for a house is 4500€ while the lowest is 1800€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 295000€ while the most expensive is at 2950000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Lasne is listed at 815000€ while the cheapest is listed at 285000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1300€ per month and goes down to 1300€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Lasne has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 419 firms in the domain "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 83 corporations active in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 81 companies in the field "computer consultancy activities"
- 78 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 70 companies present in "real estate agencies"
- 58 corporations active in "agents involved in the sale of a variety of goods"
Residents of Lasne benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 7 minute drive from the centre. The highway A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) also has an access that can be reached in 11 minutes.
In Lasne, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize and 1 Delitraiteur.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 14 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Petit A Petit" or also "N. L."), 10 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale Pierre Van Hoegaerden" or "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Rixensart"), 10 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Annexée Rixensart" or "Ecole Communale De Plancenoit") but no secondary school.
You will find 12 lines of bus different lines that stop in Lasne:
- Bus TEC, Line 36: Braine-l'Alleud - Wavre
- Bus TEC, Line 365a: Bruxelles - Jumet (Madeleine)
- Bus TEC, Line 39: Waterloo - Braine-l'Alleud - Ottignies - LLN
- Bus TEC, Line 57: Braine-l'Alleud - La Hulpe
- Bus TEC, Line 58: Braine-l'Alleud - Genval
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Rixensart", "Profondsart", "Genval", "Terhulpen / La Hulpe", "Ottignies".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Lasne.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 25 minutes away by car or 38 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Lasne does not seem to offer shared cars.