House for sale - Landen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Landen (3400) + Suburbs
35 properties for sale or for rent in Landen (Leuven / Louvain) where 15,951 inhabitants are distributed over 53.3 km² with more women (51.1%) than men in this agglomeration. The inhabitants are mainly owners (80%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 20,153€ net per year. There is an average of 1.2 cars per household or less than the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94.9% Belgium
- 1.6% Romania
- 0.5% Netherlands
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.3% Congo
- 0.2% France
- 0.2% Morocco
- 2% Other
Jean, Marc, Patrick, Johan and Joseph are the most common first names for men in Landen and Marie, Maria, Anne, Martine and Rita for women.
The average number of rooms in Landen is about 6 or as much as the average in the country. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1950 with this distribution: 87.3% houses and 12.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 32.5% houses of the closed type
- 26.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.2% semi-closed type houses
- 12.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 0.7% other types of buildings
22 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 10 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Landen are as follows:
- 303493€ for a house on sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 178591€ for a flat for sale
- 615€ per month for a rental flat
In Landen, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 659000€ while the cheapest is listed at 60000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Landen, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 266600€ while the lowest price is at 115000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 700€ but drops to 550€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Landen are located in the following sectors:
- 56 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 46 corporations present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 46 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 35 corporations active in "mixed farming"
- 35 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 24 firms present in "growing of cereals (except rice), leguminous crops and oil seeds"
The motorway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is easily accessible to the residents of Landen: 4 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A15 / E42 motorway (La Louvière - Charleroi - Namur - Liège) to 20 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Landen:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality contains 4 nurseries (example: "Familie Adang" or "Hilde En Jolien"), 8 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool Wonderwijs Walshoutem" or "Go! Basisschool Hof Pepijn"), 8 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool Wonderwijs Walshoutem" or "Vrije Basisschool - Sint-Gertrudis") and 4 secondary schools ("Go! Middenschool D'Hek Landen" or "Bovenbouw Sint-Gertrudis").
Landen is served by 13 lines of bus including these lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 21a: Hasselt - Sint-Truiden - Landen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 346: Landen - Tienen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 42: Landen - Montenaken - Sint-Truiden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 730: Belbus Landen
- Bus TEC, Line 127: Huy - Hannut - Landen
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Landen", "Neerwinden", "Ezemaal", "Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond", "Tienen / Thienen / Tirlemont".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Liège Airport" and is 24 minutes away by car or 78 minutes by public transport.
You will also have the possibility to rent a bike "Blue-bike" thanks to the 1 station available in the commune. Landen does not seem to offer shared cars.