House for sale - Laakdal
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Laakdal (2430) + Suburbs
28 properties for sale or for rent in Laakdal (Turnhout), as which has 16,101 inhabitants in an area of 42.4 km² with slightly more men (50.1%) than women in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are mostly owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 19,399 € net per year. Households have on average 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 1% Netherlands
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.1% Portugal
- 0.1% Lithuania
- 0.1% Italy
- 1% Other
Jozef, Jan, Marc, Willy and Frans are the most common first names for men in Laakdal and Maria, Marleen, Anna, Rita and Marie for women.
The average number of rooms in Laakdal is about 5.7 is lower than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1971 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 10.8% apartment buildings and 89.2% houses.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 58.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 19.7% semi-closed type houses
- 10% buildings and flat blocks
- 5% other types of buildings
- 4.8% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
19 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 9 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Laakdal:
- 354064€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 289256€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Laakdal is at 1095000€ while the cheapest is at 12500€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Laakdal is listed at 421200€ while the cheapest is listed at 169900€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 0€ per month and goes down to 0€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Laakdal has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 80 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 39 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 35 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 33 firms present in "activities of head offices"
- 29 companies active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 29 corporations active in "electrical installation"
The motorway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Laakdal: 5 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) to 18 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Laakdal:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 Carrefour and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Sprokkeltjes" or also "Babilou Laakdal"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Meerlaar" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Schans"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Wissel") but no secondary school.
6 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Laakdal like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 19: Sportpaleis - Deurne Zuid
- Bus De Lijn, Line 19b: Kwaadmechelen - Westerlo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 302: Maaseik - Leopoldsburg - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 68: Bocholt - Houthalen - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 751: Belbus Laakdal - Tessenderlo
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Zichem", "Testelt", "Geel", "Diest", "Olen".
Laakdal offers solutions for electric vehicles: 2 stations allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 34 minutes by car or 111 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Antwerp International Airport (Deurne).
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Laakdal does not seem to offer shared cars.