House for sale - Kuurne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kuurne (8520)
59 properties for sale or for rent in Kuurne (Kortrijk / Courtrai), as which has 13,484 inhabitants in an area of 10.1 km² with more women (50.7%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 42 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (75%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 18,462€ net per year. The households own about 1.2 cars and is therefore below the national average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.1% Belgium
- 1% Morocco
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.3% France
- 0.3% Spain
- 0.3% Afghanistan
- 0.3% Poland
- 2.1% Other
The most common first names for women in Kuurne are Marie, Christine, Ann, Marleen and Rita and the most common first names for men are Geert, Luc, Marc, Johan and Jan.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Kuurne has 5.6 rooms and is therefore below the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1961 with this distribution: 83.1% houses and 16.9% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 34.7% houses of the closed type
- 27.7% semi-closed type houses
- 17.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.8% commercial houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
34 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 32 flats for sale and 8 flats for rent. The current average prices for Kuurne are as follows:
- 306289€ for a house on sale
- 708€ monthly for a rented house
- 287505€ for a flat for sale
- 673€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Kuurne is at 995000€ while the cheapest is at 150000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 715€ per month while the lowest is 700€ per month. In Kuurne, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 400000€ while the lowest price is at 142500€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 780€ but drops to 590€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Kuurne and work in these fields:
- 66 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 54 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 50 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 43 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 36 firms active in "electrical installation"
- 35 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
Residents of Kuurne benefit from an entrance to the A14 / E17 (Antwerpen - Sint-Niklaas - Gent - Kortrijk - (Lille, France)) motorway: it is a 6 minute drive from the centre. The highway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) also has an access that can be reached in 8 minutes.
In Kuurne, you will also have access to these main roads:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Carrefour, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality offers 5 nurseries ("Biokinderopvang Droomedaris" or "Kdv Krokonijn" for example), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Kleuterschool" or "Go! Basisschool De Boomgaard Kuurne"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool St-Michiel" or "Go! Basisschool De Boomgaard Kuurne" for example) and a secondary school ("Spes Nostra Instituut").
6 lines of bus passing through Kuurne, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 50: Kortrijk - Kuurne Pius X-kerk - Seizoenwijk
- Bus De Lijn, Line 51: Hasselt - Stokrooie - Zolder - Heusden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 53: Berchem Station - Hove - Duffel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 68: Bocholt - Houthalen - Antwerpen
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Harelbeke", "Kortrijk / Courtrai", "Bissegem", "Ingelmunster", "Izegem".
Within the perimeter of Kuurne, you will find 3 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
In 9 minutes by car or 62 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Wevelgem Airport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. You don't need to own your own car but have an occasional need? No worries, your commune has 1 station "Cambio" !