House for sale - Kraainem
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Kraainem (1950).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kraainem (1950)
60 properties for sale or for rent in Kraainem (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), as which has 13,730 inhabitants in an area of 5.8 km² with a higher proportion of women (51.7%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (69%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 40 years and their average income is 21,829€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or as much as the average in the country.
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 68.9% Belgium
- 4.5% France
- 3.5% Italy
- 2.4% Germany
- 1.6% Spain
- 1.6% Poland
- 1.6% Portugal
- 15.8% Other
Jean, Philippe, Nicolas, Marc and Pierre are the most common first names for men in Kraainem and Maria, Marie, Anne, Isabelle and Françoise for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Kraainem will have 6.2 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1964 and the breakdown is as follows: 76.2% houses and 23.8% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 28.5% semi-closed type houses
- 24.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 22.1% houses of the closed type
- 0.7% commercial houses
- 0.2% other types of buildings
At the moment 6 houses are for rent, 18 houses are for sale, there are also 10 flats for sale and 26 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Kraainem are as follows:
- 1027345€ for a house on sale
- 2490€ per month for a house to rent
- 679700€ for a flat for sale
- 1311€ per month for a rental flat
The most expensive house currently for sale in Kraainem is at 2500000€ while the cheapest is at 259000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 4200€ per month while the lowest is 1500€ per month. In Kraainem, count 995000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 325000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 2200€ while 800€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Kraainem has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 128 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 69 firms in the domain "legal activities"
- 46 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 31 corporations active in "public relations and communication activities"
- 27 corporations in the field "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
- 27 corporations present in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
The motorway R0 (Brussels ring) is easily accessible to the residents of Kraainem: 1 minute drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) to 1 minute.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Kraainem:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Carrefour, 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize, 1 Delitraiteur and 1 Colruyt.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 10 nurseries ("Mélimômes" or "Happy Feet Astrid" for example), 2 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klimboom"), 2 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Klimboom" for example) but no secondary school.
2 lines of tram passing through Kraainem, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Tram STIB, line 39 : MONTGOMERY - BAN-EIK
- Tram STIB, line 44 : MONTGOMERY - TERVUREN STATION
The bus is at your disposal in Kraainem with 15 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 316: Kraainem - Sterrebeek - Leefdaal - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 317: Kraainem- Tervuren - Bertem - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 318: Brussel - Moorsel - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 352: Kraainem - Kortenberg - Erps Kwerps - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 659: Zaventem - Roodebeek
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Zaventem", "Nossegem", "Diegem", "Brussels Airport - Zaventem", "Bordet".
Kraainem offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
In 6 minutes by car or 43 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Brussels Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Kraainem has no shared cars on its territory.