New construction: house for sale - Kortenberg
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Kortenberg (3070) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kortenberg (3070) + Suburbs
38 properties for sale or for rent in Kortenberg (Leuven / Louvain), a municipality of 34.7 km² in which 20,279 people reside with fewer men than women (50.8%). The average age is 41 years, residents are majority ownership (75%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 23,025€. Households have on average 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 89.1% Belgium
- 1.3% Poland
- 1.2% Netherlands
- 1.1% Romania
- 0.7% United Kingdom
- 0.7% Italy
- 0.6% Germany
- 5.3% Other
Marc, Luc, Jean, Patrick and Johan are the most common first names for men in Kortenberg and Maria, Marie, Christiane, Anne and Hilde for women.
In Kortenberg, the dwellings have on average 6 rooms or precisely the national average. The average year of construction of the buildings is 1964 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 79% houses and 21% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 39.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 24.6% semi-closed type houses
- 20.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 11.8% houses of the closed type
- 2.2% other types of buildings
- 1.5% commercial houses
There are currently 17 houses for sale in this municipality, 3 houses for rent, 14 flats for sale and 9 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Kortenberg:
- 648684€ for a house up for sale
- 1833€ per month for a rented house
- 372371€ for a flat for sale
- 904€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Kortenberg for a house is 2250€ while the lowest is 1400€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 250000€ while the most expensive is at 1350000€. In Kortenberg, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 565000€ while the lowest price is at 245000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 990€ but drops to 800€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Kortenberg are located in the following sectors:
- 142 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 73 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 61 firms in the domain "computer consultancy activities"
- 56 companies in the field "landscape service activities"
- 54 firms active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 48 corporations in the field "legal activities"
Residents of Kortenberg benefit from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway: it is a 4 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 4 minutes.
These main roads pass through Kortenberg:
Different supermarkets are available: 2 Delhaize, 1 Louis Delhaize and 1 Carrefour.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 6 nurseries ("Paddehuisje" or "'T Kapoentje" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Boemerang" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Negensprong"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Regenboog" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Negensprong") but no secondary school.
You will find 14 lines of bus different lines that stop in Kortenberg:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 351: Brussel - Kortenberg - Everberg - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 352: Kraainem - Kortenberg - Erps Kwerps - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 358: Brussel - Kortenberg - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 651: Leuven - Everb - Kortenb - Steenok - Cargo - Luch
- Bus De Lijn, Line 652: Cargo - Zaventem - Kortenbe - Erps-Kwerps - Leuven
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Kortenberg", "Nossegem", "Erps-Kwerps", "Brussels Airport - Zaventem", "Zaventem".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Kortenberg.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 40 minutes by public transport or 9 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Kortenberg has no shared cars on its territory.