House for sale - Koekelare
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Koekelare (8680) + Suburbs
77 properties for sale or for rent in Koekelare (Diksmuide / Dixmude), commune of 39.4 km²: 8,777 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (50.2%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are majority ownership (78%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 17,803€. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 98.7% Belgium
- 0.3% Netherlands
- 0.2% Portugal
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.1% France
- 0.1% United Kingdom
- 0.4% Other
The most common first names for women in Koekelare are Maria, Marie, Godelieve, Rita and Marleen and the most common first names for men are Johan, Luc, Dirk, Geert and Marc.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Koekelare has 5.6 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1959 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 12.3% apartment buildings and 87.7% houses.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 41.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 29.3% semi-closed type houses
- 12.9% houses of the closed type
- 11.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% commercial houses
- 1.2% other types of buildings
There are currently 66 houses for sale in this municipality, 3 houses for rent, 12 flats for sale and 10 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Koekelare are as follows:
- 375966€ for a house for sale
- 790€ monthly for a rented house
- 242974€ for a flat for sale
- 716€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Koekelare for a house is 1050€ while the lowest is 595€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 125000€ while the most expensive is at 2500000€. In Koekelare, count 421106€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 135000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 895€ while 595€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Koekelare has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 113 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 39 corporations present in "joinery installation"
- 39 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 34 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
- 33 corporations in the field "landscape service activities"
- 30 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
Residents of Koekelare benefit from an entrance to the A18 / E40 (Brugge - Veurne - (Dunkirk, France)) motorway: it is a 12 minute drive from the centre. The highway A10 / E40 (Brussels - Aalst - Gent - Brugge - Oostende) also has an access that can be reached in 17 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Koekelare:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality contains 7 nurseries (example: "'T Huppeltje" or "De Sloebertjes"), 7 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Negensprong 2" or "Go! Basisschool De Lettertuin Koekelare"), 6 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Negensprong 1" or "Go! Basisschool De Lettertuin Koekelare" for example) and 5 secondary schools ("Instituut Sint-Martinus" or "Go!da Vinci Atheneum Koekelare").
7 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Koekelare like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 39: Tongeren - Val-Meer - Kanne - Vroenhoven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 47: Genk - Zonhoven - Halveweg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 49: Gent Sint-Pieters - Herzele - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 55: Gent - Zelzate
- Bus De Lijn, Line 64: Dilsen-Maasmechelen-Opgrimbie-Rekem O.P.Z
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Kortemark", "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Torhout", "Lichtervelde", "Zedelgem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Ostend-Bruges International Airport" and is 20 minutes away by car or 33 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Koekelare has no shared cars at the moment.