New construction: house for sale - Kinrooi
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Kinrooi (3640) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kinrooi (3640) + Suburbs
23 properties for sale or for rent in Kinrooi (Maaseik), a municipality of 54.8 km² in which 12,174 people reside with a lower number of women compared to men (50.5%). The average age is 43 years, the inhabitants are mainly owners (81%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 17,174€ net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars or more than the national average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 81.1% Belgium
- 16.1% Netherlands
- 0.9% Poland
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.1% Spain
- 0.1% Romania
- 1.2% Other
Peter, Mathieu, Joannes, Jean and Johannes are the most common first names for men in Kinrooi and Maria, Anna, Catharina, Elisabeth and Marie for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Kinrooi will have 6.1 rooms or more than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1969 with this distribution: 93% houses and 7% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 64.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.7% semi-closed type houses
- 6.4% buildings and flat blocks
- 5.8% other types of buildings
- 3.1% houses of the closed type
- 2.2% commercial houses
There are currently 15 houses for sale in this municipality, 1 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Kinrooi are as follows:
- 276946€ for a house for sale
- 1575€ per month for a house to rent
- 249428€ for a flat on sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Kinrooi is 449000€ and the lowest price is 97000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1575€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1575€. The most expensive flat for sale in Kinrooi is listed at 299999€ while the cheapest is listed at 196000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Kinrooi has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 67 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 34 firms present in "joinery installation"
- 29 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 27 corporations active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 26 corporations present in "activities of head offices"
- 25 companies present in "raising of dairy cattle"
The motorway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is easily accessible to the residents of Kinrooi: 23 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A13 / E313 motorway (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) to 39 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Kinrooi:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 OKay, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 5 nurseries (for example: the nursery "De Molenbeertjes" or also "Ferm Kinderopvang Kinderopvang Villa Pax"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Bommesaar" or "Go! Basisschool Icarus Kinrooi"), 6 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Maaskei" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool") and 3 secondary schools ("Mosa-Rt E.g.s.4" or "Mosa-Rt E.g.s.3").
The bus is at your disposal in Kinrooi with 6 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 14b: Bree - Molenbeersel/Kinrooi
- Bus De Lijn, Line 15: Maaseik - Kinrooi - Molenbeersel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 16: Maaseik - Kinrooi - Meeuwen-Gruitrode - Hasselt
- Bus De Lijn, Line 40: Genk - Gruitrode - Kinrooi
- Bus De Lijn, Line 720: Belbus Kinrooi - Maaseik
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Hamont", "Neerpelt", "Overpelt", "Genk", "Lommel".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 54 minutes by car or 216 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Kinrooi does not seem to offer shared cars.