House for sale - Keerbergen
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Keerbergen (3140)
50 properties for sale or for rent in Keerbergen (Leuven / Louvain), commune of 18.5 km²: 12,850 people live in this area where there are more women (51.1%) than men in this agglomeration. The average age is 45 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (81%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 27,540€ net per year. There is an average of 1.6 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 94% Belgium
- 3% Netherlands
- 0.3% United Kingdom
- 0.3% Romania
- 0.3% Germany
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.2% Portugal
- 1.7% Other
In Keerbergen, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Rita, Ann and Anna and for men you will regularly come across Jan, Marc, Paul, Luc and Dirk.
The average number of rooms in Keerbergen is about 6.2 or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1971 and the breakdown is as follows: 92% houses and 8% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 76.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 10% semi-closed type houses
- 7.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.4% houses of the closed type
- 1.6% commercial houses
- 0.8% other types of buildings
There are currently 41 houses for sale in this municipality, 0 houses for rent, 8 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Keerbergen:
- 759817€ for a house for sale
- 0€ per month for a rented house
- 391875€ for a flat on sale
- 1180€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Keerbergen is at 1980000€ while the cheapest is at 189000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 0€ per month while the lowest is 0€ per month. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Keerbergen is listed at 999999€ while the cheapest is listed at 199000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1180€ per month and goes down to 1180€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Keerbergen are located in the following sectors:
- 226 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 68 companies active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 64 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 51 corporations active in "other business support service activities n.e.c."
- 44 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 36 companies active in "legal activities"
Residents of Keerbergen benefit from an entrance to the A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 15 minute drive from the centre. The highway A2 / E314 (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) also has an access that can be reached in 14 minutes.
The following shops are located in the town: 2 Delhaize and 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 5 nurseries ("Mippie En Moppie 2" or "Jannekemaan" for example), 4 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool"), 5 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" for example) and 6 secondary schools ("Go! Middenschool Keerbergen" or "Go! Athena Campus Heule En Campussen Clw").
The bus is at your disposal in Keerbergen with 12 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 270: Brussel - Haacht - Keerbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 530: Schoolbus Kortenberg - Zaventem
- Bus De Lijn, Line 532: Schoolbus Wemmel Campus
- Bus De Lijn, Line 660: Zaventem - Haacht - Bonheiden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 931: Belbus Heist-op-den-Berg -Bonheiden-Putte
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Haacht", "Boortmeerbeek", "Wespelaar-Tildonk", "Hever", "Hambos".
Within the perimeter of Keerbergen, you will find 1 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 24 minutes away by car or 54 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Keerbergen does not offer shared cars.