House for sale - Kasterlee
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kasterlee (2460) + Suburbs
19 properties for sale or for rent in Kasterlee (Turnhout), a municipality of 72.3 km² in which 18,655 people reside with slightly more men (50.4%) than women in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are mostly owners (78%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 20,851 € net per year. The households own about 1.4 cars and is therefore above the average in Belgium (1.3).
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 95.3% Belgium
- 2.4% Netherlands
- 0.6% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.1% Germany
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 0.1% France
- 1.2% Other
The most common first names for women in Kasterlee are Maria, Rita, Anna, Marleen and Hilde and the most common first names for men are Jozef, Jan, Josephus, Paul and Marc.
On average, the homes you come across in Kasterlee will have 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1973 and the breakdown is as follows: 84.3% houses and 15.7% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 51.8% open type houses, farms, castles
- 16% other types of buildings
- 14.2% semi-closed type houses
- 12.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% houses of the closed type
- 1.7% commercial houses
There are currently 12 houses for sale in this municipality, 2 houses for rent, 9 flats for sale and 0 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Kasterlee are as follows:
- 597917€ for a house up for sale
- 1298€ monthly for a house for rent
- 341621€ for a flat for sale
- 0€ per month for a flat for rent
The most expensive house currently for sale in Kasterlee is at 1450000€ while the cheapest is at 289000€. When renting, the highest rent for a house is 1395€ per month while the lowest is 1200€ per month. The most expensive flat for sale in Kasterlee is listed at 369000€ while the cheapest is listed at 239000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 0€ and the cheapest is 0€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Kasterlee and work in these fields:
- 93 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 83 companies active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 74 corporations present in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 56 firms present in "joinery installation"
- 48 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 46 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
The motorway A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) is easily accessible to the residents of Kasterlee: 7 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A13 / E313 motorway (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) to 12 minutes.
These main roads pass through Kasterlee:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 3 SPAR and 1 Delhaize.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 7 nurseries ("De Kleine Ster" or "Tutters & Co" for example), 9 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Pagadder" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Omnibus"), 5 primary schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Vlieger" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool - De Pagadder" for example) and 3 secondary schools ("Kogeka 1" or "Kogeka 8").
The bus is at your disposal in Kasterlee with 8 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 200: Turnhout - Tielen - Kasterlee
- Bus De Lijn, Line 212: Snelbus Brussel - Asse - Aalst
- Bus De Lijn, Line 305: Turnhout - Herentals - Herselt - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 490: Turnhout-Geel-Westerlo-Aarschot
- Bus De Lijn, Line 493: Vosselaar - Gierle - Lichtaart - Tielen - Geel
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Tielen", "Geel", "Olen", "Turnhout", "Herentals".
Within the perimeter of Kasterlee, you will find 2 recharging stations for your electric vehicle.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 34 minutes away by car or 74 minutes by public transport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Kasterlee has no shared cars on its territory.