New construction: house for sale - Kapelle-op-den-Bos
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Kapelle-op-den-Bos (1880) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kapelle-op-den-Bos (1880) + Suburbs
14 properties for sale or for rent in Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 15.4 km²: 9,413 people live in this area where there are fewer men than women (51.5%). The average age of the inhabitants is about 43 years, they are in majority owners (75%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 22,196 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.5% Belgium
- 1% Romania
- 0.6% Netherlands
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.2% Morocco
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Portugal
- 1.7% Other
In Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Ann, Rita and Nancy and for men you will regularly come across Jan, Marc, Patrick, Johan and Dirk.
On average, the homes you come across in Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos will have 6.2 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1963 with this distribution: 81% houses and 19% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 28.9% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.3% semi-closed type houses
- 24.1% houses of the closed type
- 18.7% buildings and flat blocks
- 1.5% commercial houses
- 0.5% other types of buildings
10 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 1 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos:
- 435176€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 850000€ for a flat to buy
- 852€ per month for a flat for rent
In Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 685000€ while the cheapest is listed at 269000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos is listed at 850000€ while the cheapest is listed at 850000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 875€ and the cheapest is 835€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos and work in these fields:
- 41 companies present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 41 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 30 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 23 corporations active in "landscape service activities"
- 21 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 17 firms in the domain "legal activities"
In Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos, you are close to an access to the highway A12 (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)): you will be there in 4 minutes from the centre of Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos. An access to the highway A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) can also be reached in 11 minutes.
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality offers 4 nurseries ("'T Pieternelleke" or "Stekelbees" for example), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Karamba" or "Vrije Basisschool Karamba"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Gemeentelijke Basisschool" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Pepel") and 5 secondary schools ("Kobos Secundair I" or "Kobos Secundair II").
You will find 7 lines of bus different lines that stop in Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 231: Brussel - Het Voor - Grimbergen - Kapelle-o/d-Bos
- Bus De Lijn, Line 260: Brussel - Nieuwenrode - Willebroek - Puurs
- Bus De Lijn, Line 261: Vilvoorde - Nieuwenrode - Londerzeel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 288: Mechelen - Londerzeel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 533: Schoolbus Vilvoorde - Kapelle-op-den-Bos
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos", "Londerzeel", "Willebroek", "Ruisbroek-Sauvegarde", "Mechelen / Malines".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 54 minutes by public transport or 21 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Kapelle-Op-Den-Bos does not offer shared cars.