House for sale - Kampenhout
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Kampenhout (1910) + Suburbs
32 properties for sale or for rent in Kampenhout (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), a municipality of 33.6 km² in which 11,972 people reside with fewer men than women (50.9%). The inhabitants are mainly owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 23,625€ net per year. There is an average of 1.5 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.1% Belgium
- 0.7% Netherlands
- 0.7% Poland
- 0.4% France
- 0.3% United Kingdom
- 0.3% Italy
- 0.3% Romania
- 2.3% Other
In Kampenhout, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Ann, Ingrid and Martine and for men you will regularly come across Marc, Patrick, Luc, Peter and Jan.
The average number of rooms in Kampenhout is about 6.9 or more than the national average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1958 and the breakdown is as follows: 90.4% houses and 9.6% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 64.5% open type houses, farms, castles
- 18.5% semi-closed type houses
- 9.2% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% houses of the closed type
- 2.5% other types of buildings
- 1.7% commercial houses
At the moment 3 houses are for rent, 23 houses are for sale, there are also 1 flats for sale and 5 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Kampenhout:
- 511172€ for a house on sale
- 1558€ monthly for a rented house
- 1250000€ for a flat for sale
- 950€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Kampenhout is 1099000€ and the lowest price is 225000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1625€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 1450€. In Kampenhout, count 1250000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 1250000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 975€ while 925€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Kampenhout are located in the following sectors:
- 104 corporations active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 48 firms active in "landscape service activities"
- 47 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 44 firms present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 28 corporations in the field "electrical installation"
- 23 companies in the field "sale of cars and light motor vehicles"
Living in Kampenhout, you will not be far from an entrance to the A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 13 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) is also accessible in 11 minutes.
These main roads pass through Kampenhout:
The following shops are located in the town: 1 Trafic, 1 SPAR, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
For education, the municipality has 4 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Zonnetje Kampenhout" or also "De Petteflet"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool De Boomhut" or "Vrije Basisschool - Parkschool Relst"), 6 primary schools (e.g. school "Go! Basisschool - Spectrum" or "Go! Basisschool - Spectrum") but no secondary school.
11 lines of bus passing through Kampenhout, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 270: Brussel - Haacht - Keerbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 271: Brussel - Steenok. - Kortenberg - Neder. - Kampenh
- Bus De Lijn, Line 285: Mechelen - Kampenhout - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 660: Zaventem - Haacht - Bonheiden
- Bus De Lijn, Line 686: Mechelen - Kampenhout - Zaventem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Haacht", "Boortmeerbeek", "Wespelaar-Tildonk", "Hever", "Erps-Kwerps".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 54 minutes by public transport or 16 minutes by car.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. 1 stations " Cambio " allow you to rent a shared car.