185 properties for sale or for rent in Jette (Brussel-Hoofdstad / Bruxelles-Capitale), a municipality of 5.2 km² in which 52,536 people reside with fewer men than women (52%). The inhabitants are mainly tenants (52%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 37 years and their average income is 14,974€ net per year. There is an average of 0.7 cars per household or below the Belgian average (1.3). Show all Show less
The most represented nationalities are the following:
- 77.3% Belgium
- 5.5% Romania
- 2.3% Morocco
- 2.2% France
- 1.7% Poland
- 1.6% Italy
- 1.4% Spain
- 8% Other
Mohamed, Jean, Daniel, Michel and Ahmed are the most common first names for men in Jette and Maria, Marie, Fatima, Monique and Sarah for women.
The average number of rooms in Jette is about 4.8 is lower than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1951 with this distribution: 34.5% houses and 65.5% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 60.9% buildings and flat blocks
- 30.1% houses of the closed type
- 3.8% commercial houses
- 3.2% other types of buildings
- 1.6% semi-closed type houses
- 0.4% open type houses, farms, castles
At the moment we have 3 houses for rent, 34 houses for sale, 133 flats for sale and 17 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Jette:
- 601706€ for a house on sale
- 2717€ monthly for a house for rent
- 259018€ for a flat for sale
- 1069€ per month for a flat for rent
In Jette, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 2195000€ while the cheapest is listed at 275000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 2750€ while the lowest rent is 2700€. In Jette, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 649000€ while the lowest price is at 100000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1450€ but drops to 750€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Jette are located in the following sectors:
- 473 companies active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 163 corporations in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 107 corporations in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 92 corporations active in "legal activities"
- 82 firms active in "computer consultancy activities"
- 73 corporations present in "accounting, bookkeeping and auditing activities/ tax consultancy"
Living in Jette, you will not be far from an entrance to the R0 (Brussels ring) motorway, which is 4 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A12 motorway (Brussels - Boom - Antwerpen - (Bergen op Zoom, Netherlands)) is also accessible in 6 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Jette:
The following shops are located in the town: 5 Carrefour, 5 Delhaize, 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 Colruyt and 1 OKay.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 22 nurseries (such as the nursery "Laloco" or "Windekind"), 26 nursery schools ("Gemeentelijke Basisschool - Poelbos" or "Ecole Maternelle Libre Du Sacré-Coeur"), 25 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Fondamentale Communale "clarté"" or "Go! Basisschool Theodoortje") and 6 secondary schools ("Sint-Pieterscollege" or "Athenee Royal De Jette").
1 lines from metro with a stop in Jette, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Metro STIB, line 6 : ROI BAUDOUIN - ELISABETH
4 lines of tram passing through Jette, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Tram STIB, line 19 : GROOT-BIJGAARDEN - DE WAND
- Tram STIB, line 51 : STADE - VAN HAELEN
- Tram STIB, line 9 : SIMONIS - ARBRE BALLON
- Tram STIB, line 93 : STADE - LEGRAND
9 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Jette like the following lines:
- Bus STIB, Line 13: ETANGS NOIRS - UZ-VUB
- Bus STIB, Line 14: HEYSEL - GARE DU NORD
- Bus STIB, Line 53: WESTLAND SHOPPING - HOPITAL MILITAIRE
- Bus STIB, Line 83: GARE DE BERCHEM - VAL MARIA
- Bus STIB, Line 88: DE BROUCKERE - UZ-VUB
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Jette", "Thurn En Taxis / Tour Et Taxis", "Simonis", "Bockstael", "Sint-Agatha-Berchem / Berchem-Sainte-Agathe".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 6 recharging stations are available in Jette.
In 63 minutes by public transport or 14 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
It is possible to rent a bicycle "Villo!" through the 14 stations available in the municipality. You will find 11 stations "Cambio" in the commune.