House for sale - Jalhay
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Jalhay (4845) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Jalhay (4845) + Suburbs
6 properties for sale or for rent in Jalhay (Verviers) where 8,585 inhabitants are distributed over 106.9 km² with slightly more women (50.2%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mainly owners (76%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 20,543€ net per year. The households own about 1.5 cars either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97.9% Belgium
- 0.6% France
- 0.2% Germany
- 0.2% Spain
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.1% Italy
- 0.1% Romania
- 0.6% Other
Philippe, Pierre, Jean, Michel and André are the first names you will come across the most in Jalhay for men and Marie, Anne, Nathalie, Françoise and Valérie for women.
On average, the homes you come across in Jalhay will have 6.4 rooms and is therefore above the average in Belgium (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1948 with this distribution: 89.5% houses and 10.5% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 65.2% open type houses, farms, castles
- 17.2% semi-closed type houses
- 10% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.7% other types of buildings
- 2.5% houses of the closed type
- 1.4% commercial houses
6 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 0 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Jalhay are as follows:
- 324000€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 0€ for a flat for sale
- 595€ per month for a rental flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Jalhay is 439000€ and the lowest price is 290000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Jalhay is listed at 0€ while the cheapest is listed at 0€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 595€ and the cheapest is 595€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Jalhay are located in the following sectors:
- 36 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 31 firms present in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 31 corporations active in "landscape service activities"
- 30 firms in the domain "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 28 companies active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 26 firms in the domain "logging"
In Jalhay, you are close to an access to the highway A27 / E42 (Battice - Verviers - Malmedy - Sankt-Vith - (Bitburg, Germany)): you will be there in 8 minutes from the centre of Jalhay. An access to the highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) can also be reached in 15 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Jalhay:
For your daily shopping, you will find the following shops: 2 Delhaize and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 11 nurseries ("Adeline Lambert" or "Devivier Stéphanie" for example), 4 nursery schools ("Ecole Communale De Sart" or "Ecole Communale De Tiège"), 4 primary schools (e.g. school "Ecole Communale De Tiège" or "Ecole Communale De Tiège") but no secondary school.
11 lines of bus passing through Jalhay, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 294: Verviers - Stavelot - Trois-Ponts
- Bus TEC, Line 295: Verviers - Tiège - Spa
- Bus TEC, Line 390: Verviers - Rocherath
- Bus TEC, Line 395: Verviers - Malmedy - Reuland
- Bus TEC, Line 744: Spa - Stavelot - Trois-Ponts
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Dolhain-Gileppe", "Verviers-Paleis / Verviers-Palais", "Verviers-Centraal / Verviers-Central", "Eupen", "Spa-Géronstère".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 34 minutes by car or 160 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Jalhay has no shared cars on its territory.