New construction: house for sale - Ingelmunster
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Ingelmunster (8770).
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Ingelmunster (8770)
68 properties for sale or for rent in Ingelmunster (Roeselare / Roulers), as which has 10,996 inhabitants in an area of 16.4 km² with a higher proportion of women (50.6%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 42 years and their average income is 18,474€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or as much as the average in the country.
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 95.6% Belgium
- 1.4% Romania
- 1.2% Poland
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% France
- 0.1% Guinea
- 0.1% Bulgaria
- 1.2% Other
Geert, Bart, Luc, Jan and Patrick are the most common first names for men in Ingelmunster and Maria, Ann, Marie, Rita and Marleen for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Ingelmunster has 6 rooms or as much as the average in the country. In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1956 with this distribution: 90.6% houses and 9.4% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 30.4% semi-closed type houses
- 30% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26% houses of the closed type
- 9% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.2% commercial houses
- 1.5% other types of buildings
There are currently 25 houses for sale in this municipality, 7 houses for rent, 49 flats for sale and 9 flats for rent. The current average prices for Ingelmunster are as follows:
- 293761€ for a house to buy
- 892€ monthly for a house for rent
- 323378€ for a flat for sale
- 683€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest price for a house for sale in Ingelmunster is 685000€ and the lowest price is 127500€. In the rental market, the highest price is 1350€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 680€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Ingelmunster is listed at 585000€ while the cheapest is listed at 128000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 750€ per month and goes down to 595€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Ingelmunster and work in these fields:
- 60 corporations present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 52 companies in the field "electrical installation"
- 51 firms present in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 41 corporations in the field "joinery installation"
- 39 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 35 corporations active in "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
The motorway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) is easily accessible to the residents of Ingelmunster: 10 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A19 motorway (Kortrijk - Ieper) to 14 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Ingelmunster:
- N50d / N357
Different supermarkets are available: 1 Albert Heijn, 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 4 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Droomhuisje" or "Dol-Fijn-Huisje"), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Prizma - Onze-Lieve-Vrouw" or "Go! Basisschool Het Wonderbos Ingelmunster"), 5 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool Prizma - Onze-Lieve-Vrouw" or "Vrije Basisschool Prizma - De Wegwijzer") and a secondary school ("Prizma - Middenschool Ingelmunster").
6 lines from bus with a stop in Ingelmunster, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 52: Hasselt - Boekt - Beringen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 60: Kortrijk - Heule - Lendelede - Izegem - Roeselare
- Bus De Lijn, Line 68: Bocholt - Houthalen - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 77: Deinze - Gent - Lochristi - Beervelde
- Bus De Lijn, Line 81: Deinze - Gavere - Zottegem
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Ingelmunster", "Izegem", "Harelbeke", "Tielt", "Roeselare / Roulers".
Ingelmunster offers solutions for electric vehicles: 1 station allow you to recharge your electric car.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 62 minutes by public transport or 15 minutes by car.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Ingelmunster has no shared cars on its territory.