New construction: house for sale - Incourt
Your search has lead to no result.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Incourt (1315) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Incourt (1315) + Suburbs
13 properties for sale or for rent in Incourt (Nijvel / Nivelles), as which has 5,487 inhabitants in an area of 38.9 km² with slightly more women (51%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 39 years and their average income is 21,001€ net per year. The households own about 1.5 cars either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 94.3% Belgium
- 1.2% France
- 0.9% Romania
- 0.6% Italy
- 0.5% Poland
- 0.4% Spain
- 0.4% Portugal
- 1.7% Other
In Incourt, the first names you will hear the most in women are Marie, Nathalie, Anne, Isabelle and Chantal and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Philippe, Olivier, Michel and Eric.
On average, the homes you come across in Incourt will have 6.4 rooms either above the country's average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1935 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 95.8% houses and 4.2% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 50.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 31.2% semi-closed type houses
- 9.9% houses of the closed type
- 4% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% other types of buildings
- 0.9% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 8 houses for sale, 7 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Incourt:
- 431770€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 220357€ for a flat to buy
- 915€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest rent charged in Incourt for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 348000€ while the most expensive is at 570000€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Incourt is listed at 221500€ while the cheapest is listed at 219500€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 915€ per month and goes down to 915€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Incourt are located in the following sectors:
- 34 companies in the field "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 27 corporations present in "landscape service activities"
- 25 corporations in the field "mixed farming"
- 23 corporations in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 18 companies present in "computer consultancy activities"
- 18 firms present in "architectural activities"
Residents of Incourt benefit from an entrance to the A4 / E411 - E25 (Brussels - Namur - Arlon - (Luxembourg (city), Luxembourg)) motorway: it is a 9 minute drive from the centre. The highway A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) also has an access that can be reached in 18 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Incourt:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 6 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Les Diablotins Du Pachy" or also "C. V."), 2 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Incourt" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Incourt"), 2 primary schools (examples: "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Incourt" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale D'Incourt") but no secondary school.
5 lines of bus passing through Incourt, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus TEC, Line 23: Wavre - Jodoigne
- Bus TEC, Line 25: Jodoigne - Gembloux
- Bus TEC, Line 35: Grez-Doiceau - Jodoigne
- Bus TEC, Line E1: Jodoigne - Louvain-la-Neuve- Ottignies (Express)
- Bus TEC, Line E82: Namur - Jodoigne
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Gastuche", "Eerken / Archennes", "Florival", "Basse-Wavre", "Louvain-La-Neuve".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Brussels Airport". It is 136 minutes by public transport or 33 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Incourt does not seem to offer shared cars.