House for sale - Houthulst
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Houthulst (8650) + Suburbs
92 properties for sale or for rent in Houthulst (Diksmuide / Dixmude), as which has 10,098 inhabitants in an area of 56 km² with slightly more men (50.1%) than women in this municipality. The average age of the inhabitants is about 41 years, they are mostly owners (83%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 16,748 € net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household either aligned with the country's average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 96.8% Belgium
- 1.1% Romania
- 0.8% Poland
- 0.3% Portugal
- 0.2% France
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.1% Hungary
- 0.5% Other
Marc, Geert, Patrick, Luc and Dirk are the most common first names for men in Houthulst and Maria, Rita, Marleen, Marie and Nancy for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Houthulst has 5.8 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1960 with this distribution: 94.4% houses and 5.6% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 50.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 26.9% semi-closed type houses
- 12.6% houses of the closed type
- 5.3% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.6% commercial houses
- 1% other types of buildings
There are currently 90 houses for sale in this municipality, 3 houses for rent, 39 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Houthulst:
- 291266€ for a house on sale
- 1090€ per month for a rented house
- 248646€ for a flat for sale
- 543€ per month for a rental flat
In Houthulst, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 550000€ while the cheapest is listed at 108500€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 1950€ while the lowest rent is 595€. The most expensive flat for sale in Houthulst is listed at 346000€ while the cheapest is listed at 195000€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 585€ and the cheapest is 500€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Houthulst and work in these fields:
- 110 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 55 corporations active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 42 firms active in "joinery installation"
- 35 corporations active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 32 firms active in "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
- 29 corporations in the field "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
The motorway A19 (Kortrijk - Ieper) is easily accessible to the residents of Houthulst: 13 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A17 / E403 motorway (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) to 21 minutes.
These main roads pass through Houthulst:
Different supermarkets are available: 1 OKay and 1 Carrefour.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune offers 5 nurseries ("Kinderonthaal Eline" or "De Kolibrie" for example), 5 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool Schooltrio Afdeling Klerken" or "Vrije Basisschool Schooltrio Afdeling Jo/Sk"), 5 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool Kouterkind Merkem" or "Vrije Basisschool Schooltrio Afdeling Jo/Sk") but no secondary school.
6 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Houthulst like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 20: Tessenderlo - Meerhout - Geel/Mol
- Bus De Lijn, Line 24: Tienen - Neerlinter - Ransberg - Kortenaken
- Bus De Lijn, Line 28: Bilzen - Spouwen - Tongeren
- Bus De Lijn, Line 30: Waterpoort - Berchem Station - Sint-Jansplein
- Bus De Lijn, Line 38: Hasselt - Kortessem - Borgloon - Heers
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Diksmuide / Dixmude", "Kortemark", "Roeselare / Roulers", "Lichtervelde", "Ieper / Ypres".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The nearest airport is "Wevelgem Airport" and is 26 minutes away by car or 66 minutes by public transport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Houthulst does not seem to offer shared cars.