New construction: house for sale - Hoogstraten
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Hoogstraten (2320) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hoogstraten (2320) + Suburbs
72 properties for sale or for rent in Hoogstraten (Turnhout), commune of 105.4 km²: 21,355 people live in this area where there are a higher proportion of men (50.8%) than women in this municipality. The inhabitants are mostly owners (73%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 41 years and their average income is 18,588€ net per year. There is an average of 1.3 cars per household or precisely the national average.
Here is an overview of the most common nationalities:
- 71.8% Belgium
- 19.2% Netherlands
- 4.4% Romania
- 1.5% Poland
- 1.3% Portugal
- 0.1% Morocco
- 0.1% Germany
- 1.6% Other
The most common first names for women in Hoogstraten are Maria, Anna, Rita, Joanna and Elisabeth and the most common first names for men are Jan, Jozef, Johannes, Marc and Franciscus.
On average, the homes you come across in Hoogstraten will have 5.8 rooms or below the Belgian average (6). The average year of construction of the buildings is 1971 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 76.6% houses and 23.4% apartment buildings.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 48.3% open type houses, farms, castles
- 22.6% buildings and flat blocks
- 19.5% semi-closed type houses
- 6.1% houses of the closed type
- 1.8% commercial houses
- 1.7% other types of buildings
7 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 29 flats for sale and 36 flats for rent. The current average of prices for Hoogstraten are as follows:
- 449000€ for a house on sale
- 0€ monthly for a house for rent
- 353966€ for a flat to buy
- 1133€ per month for a rental flat
The highest rent charged in Hoogstraten for a house is 0€ while the lowest is 0€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 259000€ while the most expensive is at 798000€. In Hoogstraten, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 995000€ while the lowest price is at 255000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 1358.71€ but drops to 575€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Hoogstraten are located in the following sectors:
- 126 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 106 firms active in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 90 firms present in "mixed farming"
- 73 corporations active in "joinery installation"
- 69 companies active in "activities of head offices"
- 66 companies active in "raising of swine/pigs"
Residents of Hoogstraten benefit from an entrance to the A1 / E19 (Brussels - Mechelen - Antwerpen - (Breda, Netherlands)) motorway: it is a 5 minute drive from the centre. The highway A21 / E34 (Antwerpen - Turnhout - (Eindhoven, Netherlands)) also has an access that can be reached in 20 minutes.
In Hoogstraten, you will also have access to these main roads:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 Carrefour, 1 SPAR, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality contains 7 nurseries (example: "De Mini Bijtjes" or "De Vlindertjes"), 8 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Klimtoren" or "Vrije Basisschool - Spijker"), 9 primary schools (examples: "Gemeentelijke Basisschool De Wijsneus" or "Gemeentelijke Basisschool") and 7 secondary schools ("Klein Seminarie" or "Klein Seminarie Hoogstraten Eerste Graad").
19 lines of bus passing through Hoogstraten, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 430: Meersel Dreef - Hoogstraten - Turnhout - Reusel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 434: Turnhout - Beerse - Merksplas - Hoogstraten
- Bus De Lijn, Line 600: Buitenringbus Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 602: Meersel-Dreef - Hoogstraten - Antwerpen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 620: Anderlecht Erasmus - Zaventem Luchthaven
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Noorderkempen", "Turnhout", "Kalmthout", "Kijkuit", "Wildert".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 2 recharging stations are available in Hoogstraten.
The nearest airport is "Antwerp International Airport (Deurne)" and is 27 minutes away by car or 114 minutes by public transport.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Hoogstraten does not seem to offer shared cars.