House for sale - Hooglede
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Hooglede (8830) + Suburbs
49 properties for sale or for rent in Hooglede (Roeselare / Roulers), commune of 38.1 km²: 9,987 people live in this area where there are a lower number of women compared to men (50.6%). The inhabitants are mostly owners (81%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 18,911€ net per year. The households own about 1.3 cars either aligned with the country's average.
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 96.6% Belgium
- 1.2% Romania
- 0.6% Poland
- 0.4% Portugal
- 0.2% Netherlands
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Guinea
- 0.9% Other
Johan, Geert, Luc, Marc and Patrick are the first names you will come across the most in Hooglede for men and Maria, Ann, Martine, Rita and Christine for women.
The average number of rooms in Hooglede is about 6.5 is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1960 and the breakdown is as follows: 92.1% houses and 7.9% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 51.6% open type houses, farms, castles
- 23.3% semi-closed type houses
- 12.6% houses of the closed type
- 7.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.2% commercial houses
- 1.8% other types of buildings
40 houses are for sale in the municipality, 2 houses for rent, 6 flats for sale and 2 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Hooglede:
- 335025€ for a house for sale
- 1648€ per month for a house to rent
- 269150€ for a flat for sale
- 620€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Hooglede is 798000€ and the lowest price is 169000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 2500€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 795€. In Hooglede, the flat for sale at the highest price is at 295000€ while the lowest price is at 199000€. For rentals, the highest price per month is 650€ but drops to 590€ for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
The municipality of Hooglede has different companies on its territory, here are the most common areas:
- 82 firms active in "mixed farming"
- 59 firms in the domain "growing of vegetables and melons, roots and tubers"
- 47 firms in the domain "activities of head offices"
- 41 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 41 companies present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 37 companies active in "landscape service activities"
The motorway A17 / E403 (Brugge - Kortrijk - Tournai) is easily accessible to the residents of Hooglede: 8 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A19 motorway (Kortrijk - Ieper) to 18 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Hooglede:
The following shop is located in the town: 1 Colruyt.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 8 nurseries (such as the nursery "Het Kinderhuisje" or "Prutske"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Zonnebloem" or "Vrije Basisschool Freinetschool De Kasteeltuin"), 7 primary schools (e.g. school "Vrije Basisschool Gits Groeit]" or "Vrije Basisschool Freinetschool De Kasteeltuin") and a secondary school ("Technisch Instituut Sint-Vincentius").
6 different lines of bus have a stop in the commune of Hooglede like the following lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 30: Waterpoort - Berchem Station - Sint-Jansplein
- Bus De Lijn, Line 31: Genk - Zwartberg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 38: Hasselt - Kortessem - Borgloon - Heers
- Bus De Lijn, Line 47: Genk - Zonhoven - Halveweg - Houthalen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 74: Tongeren - Liège
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Kortemark", "Roeselare / Roulers", "Lichtervelde", "Torhout", "Izegem".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Wevelgem Airport". It is 62 minutes by public transport or 20 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Hooglede does not offer shared cars.