House for sale - Herstal
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Herstal (4040) + Suburbs
90 properties for sale or for rent in Herstal (Luik / Liège), as which has 39,989 inhabitants in an area of 23.4 km² with slightly more women (51.6%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 40 years, the inhabitants are majority ownership (65%) of their dwelling and have an average per capita income of 14,490€ net per year. The households own about 1 cars or below the Belgian average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 82.8% Belgium
- 7.4% Italy
- 1.7% Spain
- 1.2% Turkey
- 1.1% Morocco
- 0.9% France
- 0.6% Romania
- 4.4% Other
In Herstal, the first names you will hear the most in women are Maria, Marie, Nathalie, Laura and Anna and for men you will regularly come across Jean, Giuseppe, Philippe, Michel and Alain.
On average, the homes you come across in Herstal will have 5.5 rooms or less than the national average (6). With regard to the age of the buildings, they were built around 1936 and the dwellings in the municipality are distributed as follows: 16.7% apartment buildings and 83.3% houses.
More specifically, here is the breakdown by type of building:
- 43.5% houses of the closed type
- 27.9% semi-closed type houses
- 16% buildings and flat blocks
- 8.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 2.6% commercial houses
- 1.7% other types of buildings
At the moment we have 1 houses for rent, 58 houses for sale, 24 flats for sale and 7 flats for rent. Here you will find an idea of the price of accommodation in Herstal:
- 242438€ for a house to buy
- 980€ per month for a house to rent
- 158725€ for a flat for sale
- 716€ monthly for a rented flat
The highest rent charged in Herstal for a house is 980€ while the lowest is 980€. In terms of sales, the cheapest house is at 10000€ while the most expensive is at 710000€. In Herstal, count 300000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 59000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 900€ while 500€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Herstal are located in the following sectors:
- 104 firms active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 92 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 57 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 52 firms active in "construction of residential and non-residential buildings"
- 51 firms present in "electrical installation"
- 51 corporations in the field "plumbing, heat and air conditioning installation"
Living in Herstal, you will not be far from an entrance to the A25 / E25 (Liège - Visé - (Maastricht, Netherlands)) motorway, which is 0 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A3 / E25 - E40 - E42 motorway (Brussels - Leuven - Liège - Eupen - (Aachen, Germany)) is also accessible in 2 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Herstal:
The following shops are located in the town: 5 Delhaize, 3 Aldi, 2 Louis Delhaize, 2 LIDL, 2 Carrefour, 1 Match / Smatch, 1 SPAR and 1 Colruyt.
If you have children or are planning to have children, you should know that the commune has 28 nurseries (such as the nursery "Les P'Tits Bonhommes" or "I. G."), 22 nursery schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Jacques Brel" or "Ecole Fondamentale Libre Préalle Bas"), 22 primary schools ("Ecole Fondamentale Communale Cascogniers" or "Ecole Fondamentale Communale Du Bellenay" for example) and 6 secondary schools ("Institut Don Bosco" or "Saint Lambert College Doa").
The bus is at your disposal in Herstal with 16 lines such as:
- Bus TEC, Line 5: Gare Léopold - Herstal - La Préalle
- Bus TEC, Line 6: Gare Léopold - Herstal - Wandre - Cheratte
- Bus TEC, Line 7: Cathédrale - Herstal - Vivegnis - Oupeye - Hermée
- Bus TEC, Line 71: St-Lambert - Citadelle - Vottem - Milmort
- Bus TEC, Line 76: Liège - Herstal - Hermée - Bassenge-Roclenge/Emael
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Herstal", "Bressoux", "Milmort", "Luik-Sint-Lambertus / Liège-Saint-Lambert", "Liers".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
The best placed airport in relation to the municipality is "Liège Airport". It is 56 minutes by public transport or 12 minutes by car.
We are not aware of the existence of shared bicycles in this commune. Herstal does not seem to offer shared cars.