House for sale - Herselt
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Herselt (2230) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Herselt (2230) + Suburbs
34 properties for sale or for rent in Herselt (Turnhout), commune of 52.4 km²: 14,523 people live in this area where there are more men (50.4%) than women in this agglomeration. The average age of the inhabitants is about 44 years, they are mainly owners (79%) in their homes and have an average per capita income of 19,562 € net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 97.1% Belgium
- 0.8% Netherlands
- 0.4% Romania
- 0.3% Poland
- 0.2% Afghanistan
- 0.1% France
- 0.1% Portugal
- 1% Other
Jozef, Jan, Bart, Marc and Willy are the first names you will come across the most in Herselt for men and Maria, Anna, Nicole, Marie and Marleen for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Herselt has 5.7 rooms or less than the national average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1970 with this distribution: 92.2% houses and 7.8% apartment buildings.
The breakdown by type of building is as follows:
- 59% open type houses, farms, castles
- 15% semi-closed type houses
- 14.6% other types of buildings
- 6.5% buildings and flat blocks
- 3.3% houses of the closed type
- 1.7% commercial houses
At the moment we have 0 houses for rent, 15 houses for sale, 21 flats for sale and 3 flats for rent. The current average prices for Herselt are as follows:
- 355400€ for a house up for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 307734€ for a flat on sale
- 737€ per month for a flat for rent
The highest price for a house for sale in Herselt is 769000€ and the lowest price is 165000€. In the rental market, the highest price is 0€ monthly for a house while the lowest is 0€. The most expensive flat for sale in Herselt is listed at 571250€ while the cheapest is listed at 147500€. For rent, the highest monthly rent is 825€ and the cheapest is 690€ listed at https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Multiple companies are located in Herselt and work in these fields:
- 67 companies in the field "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 44 corporations present in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 41 firms in the domain "electrical installation"
- 39 companies present in "landscape service activities"
- 36 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
- 31 companies in the field "other specialised construction activities n.e.c."
Living in Herselt, you will not be far from an entrance to the A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) motorway, which is 11 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) is also accessible in 16 minutes.
In Herselt, you will also have access to these main roads:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 1 SPAR, 1 Aldi, 1 LIDL, 1 Colruyt and 1 Delhaize.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality has 2 nurseries (for example: the nursery "Oby & Co" or also "'T Bavetteke"), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - Bergom" or "Vrije Basisschool"), 6 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - De Graankorrel" or "Go! Basisschool De Letterboom Herselt" for example) but no secondary school.
The bus is at your disposal in Herselt with 12 lines such as:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 220: Herentals-Hulshout-Westmeerbeek-Ramsel-Aarschot
- Bus De Lijn, Line 305: Turnhout - Herentals - Herselt - Leuven
- Bus De Lijn, Line 306: Geel - Leuven - Brussel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 490: Turnhout-Geel-Westerlo-Aarschot
- Bus De Lijn, Line 944: Belbus Westerlo-Herselt-Hulshout
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Testelt", "Langdorp", "Begijnendijk", "Zichem", "Booischot".
If you need to recharge your electric vehicle, 1 recharging stations are available in Herselt.
In 74 minutes by public transport or 36 minutes by car you can reach the airport "Brussels Airport".
The commune has no shared bicycles in its territory at the moment. Herselt has no shared cars on its territory.