House for sale - Herne
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Herne (1540) + Suburbs
34 properties for sale or for rent in Herne (Halle-Vilvoorde / Hal-Vilvorde), commune of 44.7 km²: 6,665 people live in this area where there are slightly more women (51.1%) than men in this municipality. The inhabitants are in majority owners (83%) from their homes, they have an average age close to 43 years and their average income is 21,247€ net per year. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household either above the country's average (1.3).
Citizens come from the following countries:
- 97% Belgium
- 0.5% Romania
- 0.4% Netherlands
- 0.3% France
- 0.2% Italy
- 0.1% Poland
- 0.1% Afghanistan
- 1.3% Other
Jean, Luc, Michel, Marc and Patrick are the most common first names for men in Herne and Marie, Maria, Martine, Christiane and Nicole for women.
The average number of rooms in Herne is about 6.1 either above the country's average (6). In terms of the age of the buildings, the average is around 1939 with this distribution: 93.9% houses and 6.1% apartment buildings.
The different types of buildings are distributed as follows:
- 47.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 21.9% semi-closed type houses
- 21% houses of the closed type
- 5.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 2.3% other types of buildings
- 1.6% commercial houses
29 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 7 flats for sale and 4 flats for rent. The current average prices for Herne are as follows:
- 404066€ for a house for sale
- 0€ monthly for a rented house
- 297286€ for a flat on sale
- 738€ monthly for a rented flat
In Herne, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 881000€ while the cheapest is listed at 295000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. In Herne, count 490000€ for the highest price for a flat for sale and 195000€ for the lowest. When renting, the maximum rent is 800€ while 700€ is the lowest rent charged to rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Herne are located in the following sectors:
- 73 companies present in "mixed farming"
- 33 firms active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 29 firms in the domain "landscape service activities"
- 28 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 15 companies present in "support activities for crop production"
- 15 corporations active in "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
Living in Herne, you will not be far from an entrance to the A8 / E429 - E42 (Halle - Tournai - (Lille, France)) motorway, which is 6 minutes by car from the centre of the town. An entrance for the R0 motorway (Brussels ring) is also accessible in 16 minutes.
You will have easy access to the following roads in Herne:
The commune has a large surface area: 1 SPAR.
In terms of children's facilities, the municipality has 1 nursery ("Zonnetje Herne - Groene Boom"), 3 nursery schools ("Go! Basisschool Markevallei" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Bloesem"), 3 primary schools (examples: "Vrije Basisschool - De Bloesem" or "Go! Basisschool Markevallei") but no secondary school.
8 lines of bus passing through Herne, here is an overview of the possibilities:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 160: Leerbeek - Herne - Edingen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 161: Leerbeek - Geraardsbergen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 164: Leerbeek - Heikruis - Halle
- Bus De Lijn, Line 71: Oostakker - Gent - Nazareth
- Bus TEC, Line 471: Sint-Pieters-Kapelle - Enghien/Edingen - Halle
The nearest stations to the centre of the town are "Herne", "Tollembeek", "Edingen / Enghien", "Galmaarden / Gammerages", "Viane-Moerbeke".
Do you use an electric car or would you like to switch to this type of vehicle in the near future? Be aware that 1 electric recharging stations are located in the commune of Herne!
The nearest airport is "Brussels Airport" and is 41 minutes away by car or 108 minutes by public transport.
It would seem that there are no shared bicycles in this commune. Herne has no shared cars on its territory.