New construction: house for sale - Herk-de-Stad
We only found a few results that match your criteria.
Create an e-mail alert to stay up-to-date with new properties matching your criteria!
Below you can find some more interesting places in the surroundings of Herk-de-Stad (3540) + Suburbs.
More info on properties for sale or for rent - Herk-de-Stad (3540) + Suburbs
16 properties for sale or for rent in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville (Hasselt) where 12,636 inhabitants are distributed over 43 km² with slightly more women (50.5%) than men in this municipality. The average age is 43 years, residents are mainly owners (82%) in their own homes and have an average annual net per capita income of 20,034€. There is an average of 1.4 cars per household is higher than the Belgian average (1.3).
The inhabitants come from these different countries:
- 96.9% Belgium
- 0.8% Netherlands
- 0.6% Poland
- 0.2% Romania
- 0.2% India
- 0.1% Pakistan
- 0.1% Morocco
- 1.1% Other
Luc, Patrick, Bart, Paul and Marc are the first names you will come across the most in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville for men and Maria, Marie, Marleen, Rita and Godelieve for women.
In general, the accommodation you will find in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville has 6.5 rooms is higher than the Belgian average (6). In general, buildings were built around 1970 and the breakdown is as follows: 87.8% houses and 12.2% apartment buildings.
There are buildings distributed as follows:
- 62.4% open type houses, farms, castles
- 18.3% semi-closed type houses
- 11.8% buildings and flat blocks
- 4.2% houses of the closed type
- 2% commercial houses
- 1.3% other types of buildings
4 houses are for sale in the municipality, 0 houses for rent, 11 flats for sale and 1 flats for rent. Here are the average prices for Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville:
- 250331€ for a house to buy
- 0€ per month for a house to rent
- 288579€ for a flat for sale
- 1050€ per month for a flat for rent
In Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville, the most expensive house for sale is listed at 279000€ while the cheapest is listed at 210000€. For rentals, the highest monthly price for a house is 0€ while the lowest rent is 0€. For a flat, the most expensive for sale in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville is listed at 351000€ while the cheapest is listed at 266000€. For a rental, the most expensive rent is at 1050€ per month and goes down to 1050€ per month for the cheapest flat for rent on https://immo.vlan.be/en.
Companies in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville are located in the following sectors:
- 66 firms present in "hairdressing and other beauty treatment"
- 61 companies active in "business and other management consultancy activities"
- 49 firms present in "landscape service activities"
- 42 companies in the field "growing of pome fruits and stone fruits"
- 36 companies active in "joinery installation"
- 36 companies in the field "restaurants and mobile food service activities"
The motorway A13 / E313 (Antwerpen - Hasselt - Liège) is easily accessible to the residents of Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville: 12 minutes drive is enough from the centre. In addition, there is also access to the A2 / E314 motorway (Leuven - Diest - Genk - Maasmechelen) to 11 minutes.
Access to these roads is easy to Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville:
Several supermarkets are at your disposal in the commune: 2 SPAR, 2 Carrefour and 1 OKay.
As far as children are concerned, the municipality offers 2 nurseries ("Duimelotje" or "Paboes Herk-De-Stad" for example), 6 nursery schools ("Vrije Basisschool - 'T Leer-Rijk" or "Vrije Basisschool - De Schuit"), 7 primary schools ("Vrije Basisschool - 'T Leer-Rijk" or "Vrije Basisschool Sint-Jan" for example) and 7 secondary schools ("Sint-Martinusscholen 118349" or "Sint-Martinusscholen 039313").
12 lines from bus with a stop in Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville, you will find an overview of the lines:
- Bus De Lijn, Line 299: Hasselt - Diest - Geel
- Bus De Lijn, Line 30: Waterpoort - Berchem Station - Sint-Jansplein
- Bus De Lijn, Line 35c: Hasselt - Diest / Tessenderlo
- Bus De Lijn, Line 735: Belbus Herk-de-Stad - Halen
- Bus De Lijn, Line 90: Donk - Herk-de-Stad - Lummen - Beringen
Here is the choice in the available stations: "Schulen", "Alken", "Hasselt", "Sint-Truiden / Saint-Trond", "Kiewit".
There is no known charging station in the municipality.
In 40 minutes by car or 155 minutes by public transport, the nearest airport is Liège Airport.
At the moment, the commune does not seem to have any shared bicycles available. Herk-De-Stad / Herck-La-Ville has no shared cars at the moment.